Fearless Shuts Down Doom on Opening Ft Ob/Op/CD/Dt

Brutal

Just now, Fs Blood said:

U lost with like 35 tanks to our pures .. u wont do much with pures.. and dont make us get tanks too btw

I know you're slow in the head but il break it down to you that way you can process it all in your head very slowly

55 pures - 20 tanks for op (didn't use them against any other clan unless they rushed)

68 fs - 65+ cb

> we fight you to bait op past lvl 5

> op comes to ports and gets dicked

Do you understand now or do i have to roll your wheelchair closer and repeat it

11 hours ago, Fs Blood said:

Brother is that what tbr told you so u can process the demoralizing loss? and u did use them against us.. if like u said our fight was just to bait op.. then u wouldnt use the tank on us broccoli LOL i had a 73 tank camping me.. anw dont fuck with fs stay with op or i ll delete you from the game @Dillon Howlett

Tbr wasn't there but good attempt at trying to sound smart and acting like a big boy

11 hours ago, King Kinse said:

have u ever right clicked our fi? were almost all 60-65 with maybe 1-2 65-70 (with 1 pray) out of 70 people. its not hard to train up idk why u and other low tier clans cant train up

Not sure if you've ever right clicked your own fi and "low tier clan" means not inviting lpc invites these days?

1 hour ago, Dillon Howlett said:

Tbr wasn't there but good attempt at trying to sound smart and acting like a big boy

Not sure if you've ever right clicked your own fi and "low tier clan" means not inviting lpc invites these days?

what's ur rsn again? who re u kid.. i don even know who u are LOL .. stop hiding and tell me your pure name