Fearless Tuesday Destruction FT. OB/D/DS/OP

exzrts

Just now, Docker said:

Up 40 ops, 4 tanks in plain sight plus more and 2 snipe teams helping, great rebuttal

Outburst:  30 / 27

Fearless: 30 / 0

6bqek.gif&key=3119a45a6f44be2b5006d32cd4

First fight was matched 80v80 and we literally fucked ur clan in the ass raw lmao 

Ps I perfected ur clan in a 2v1 down opts. 

Just now, Public Relations Pig said:

Thank god you aren't EoP now. We don't need clueless 30 year olds like you or @Solo K1ng

Solo hadn't even become leader yet. I could have applied upon return if I wanted, but all I saw was a bunch of randoms I used to slap around the wildy when it was EoP vs the rest *shrug*

I still have full EoP members forum access, how much do forum leaks sell for nowadays?

Just now, Docker said:

Solo hadn't even become leader yet. I could have applied upon return if I wanted, but all I saw was a bunch of randoms I used to slap around the wildy when it was EoP vs the rest *shrug*

I still have full EoP members forum access, how much do forum leaks sell for nowadays?

If you had a brain you'd know member boards are worthless. I guess there's a reason you're no longer in the clan. Now you're being lead by a sheep shagger with a horrible accent lmfao.

5 hours ago, Docker said:

Too bad I was EoP before you had even discovered how to toss off that little pecker of yours

lmfao you wish bundle of twigsgot fanboy l000l you're too much of a little bitch to have even been near the eop community

imagine faking being in eop l0000l talk about an insecure loser

15 minutes ago, Einstein said:

lmfao you wish bundle of twigsgot fanboy l000l you're too much of a little bitch to have even been near the eop community

imagine faking being in eop l0000l talk about an insecure loser

goop, T7emon (if he ever reappeared from his vanishing act), leech, cody, preschool, pink, solo, jonty, tayyab, nish, milky, curtis, nathan, cronic, berry or pretty much anyone from that era could easily confirm, so kiss my ass you osrs newbundle of twigs.

7 hours ago, Docker said:

goop, T7emon (if he ever reappeared from his vanishing act), leech, cody, preschool, pink, solo, jonty, tayyab, nish, milky, curtis, nathan, cronic, berry or pretty much anyone from that era could easily confirm, so kiss my ass you osrs newbundle of twigs.

Look, just because you remember people you admired as a child doesn't mean these people remember a random kid that probably never made it to advanced member lol.

Again, brother, nobody cares.