Leet Tactics vs. Vendetta P2P PKRI

Lordslaying

NfmODZq.gif

We asked Vendetta for a P2P PKRI with around 20 people, we had 25. We managed to clear them up really easy and was nice pracitce

Shoutout to Westbrook for getting the fight

Thanks Vendetta hope for more future acton!

CaJSryi.gif

We knew Vendetta were at sperm hill defending, so we got a north to south spread from the east side by dragons and ran right ontop of sperm taking down piles with ease, after maybe 2 minutes of fighting we managed to clear them up and then decided to log because of mains crashing.

LT Starting: 25

LT Ending: 23

VD Starting: 22

VD Ending: 0

CaJSryi.gif

CaJSryi.gif

Well Lordslaying, that wasn't very nice. You neglected to include the part where you had mains. For some reason I can't envision you being too truthful about your ops [when you were setting up the fight] either, a bit disappointed I missed this trip.

Bty9s8j.png

Edited by Cecil DuCouteau

Well Lordslaying, that wasn't very nice. You neglected to include the part where you had mains. For some reason I can't envision you being too truthful about your ops [when you were setting up the fight] either, a bit disappointed I missed this trip.

Bty9s8j.png

Mains came and crashed the fight yes.

Omg LOL. Is he using a sara staff in a pkri LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

2znzi1s.png

Some of the members we have recruited are new to pure clanning and that member has been told to change his setup next time.

I don't expect the people of my clan who are new to this to know everything. Practice makes perfect.