LPC's READ

A L L E N

Whats worse is even after he pulled all the snakey brown sticky stuff, the eop staff team gives this dumb ass elder. I dont know whos more cauliflower eop staff team or this allen kid l0l

Well, that was certainly a reason why i left eop - primarily for the moronic decisions they made. Another big factor was cronic because i didnt like that 20 pound mole hanging from his chin

Whats worse is even after he pulled all the snakey brown sticky stuff, the eop staff team gives this dumb ass elder. I dont know whos more cauliflower eop staff team or this allen kid l0l

They ban people who leave on their own but let back people who snake them, not even trying to be funny or flame them but its true.

Well, that was certainly a reason why i left eop - primarily for the moronic decisions they made. Another big factor was cronic because i didnt like that 20 pound mole hanging from his chin

Just fell of my wheelchair l0l

20 pound mole l000000l

Werent u the guy who fucked over eop then joined cp/fi/z/ascent? If u are that same guy, u my friend are a fucking moron l0l

first, i dont know who you are but you know everything about me so thats a good point already.

then, who said this all wasnt an inside job ;) Rothschild mane is all i have to say.

least, i did fuck over eop and at that time i thought it was the right thing to do guess i was frikin dum nd look at now. EoP proved that even with the biggest snake moves they'd still stay strong this is what made me rejoin and now we're demolishing every clan including yours even tho i dont know what clan you're in but judging from the likes you're in redemption too.

first, i dont know who you are but you know everything about me so thats a good point already.

then, who said this all wasnt an inside job ;) Rothschild mane is all i have to say.

least, i did fuck over eop and at that time i thought it was the right thing to do guess i was frikin dum nd look at now. EoP proved that even with the biggest snake moves they'd still stay strong this is what made me rejoin and now we're demolishing every clan including yours even tho i dont know what clan you're in but judging from the likes you're in redemption too.

That was the best you could come up with????? L00000000l you are definitely the tomato i thought u were