Redemption Sunday Pk Trip ~ ft. Zu rekt/gwassss all day, every clan

Batman

Yes. And? He was clanning in real runescape before that lol (TH in 2006)

What about you?

You guys tried to take p2p lessons on battlescape cuz ur clan has always been ass at the server. Clearly it didn't work as you can see.

kk prepare for another beat down next weekend

I'm not sure you understand what 'another' means...

Anyway are you planning on that beatdown coming from your pures or mains :/

ho3X231.jpg

Once again, I feel very sorry for your members that have to sit through all the brown sticky stuff the ranks talk, if you ever feel like joining a community that doesn't rely on teaming/lying you know where to come ;)

James man, i love ya but you know damn well RD just won this rivalry, hands down.

Why because one weekend we're down opts?

Last time i checked leading into xmas we cleared you in 2mins 40v40 on 26 hill. Made your near 50man pull drop to 30 within 60 minutes and had you teaming with supremacy everytime we ran into you.

Wait till our summer holidayers come back son

v9fyLbP.png

all over again.

ez.

I'm not sure you understand what 'another' means...

Anyway are you planning on that beatdown coming from your pures or mains :/

ho3X231.jpg

Once again, I feel very sorry for your members that have to sit through all the brown sticky stuff the ranks talk, if you ever feel like joining a community that doesn't rely on teaming/lying you know where to come ;)

U know what's funny about this, when I was meeting up with the clan at GH that same main was waiting for me at level like 5-10 wild and I had to go re-bank. Not sure what clan is bringing the mains but it's getting annoying. 

U know what's funny about this, when I was meeting up with the clan at GH that same main was waiting for me at level like 5-10 wild and I had to go re-bank. Not sure what clan is bringing the mains but it's getting annoying. 

Check the purple dot on the minimap :P

Shame that clans have to do this, looks like p2p sundays are gonna go the same way that p2p fridays did, rip.

Why because one weekend we're down opts?

Last time i checked leading into xmas we cleared you in 2mins 40v40 on 26 hill. Made your near 50man pull drop to 30 within 60 minutes and had you teaming with supremacy everytime we ran into you.

Wait till our summer holidayers come back son

v9fyLbP.png

all over again.

ez.

lol imagine how hard it was to find this picture from LAST YEAR. 

Get outa here James, zu is finished bro. I promise you that.

why is this picture even in here????

50d0a518818b008bf0ff19f88818d473.png

u got a spy in us for half a trip and think you can start using patter like "Yo Zu, You can't fight without our appearance."

not that it counts for much, i've got access to ur member's boards and im a fkn elder lolol ;)

why is this picture even in here????

50d0a518818b008bf0ff19f88818d473.png

u got a spy in us for half a trip and think you can start using patter like "Yo Zu, You can't fight without our appearance."

not that it counts for much, i've got access to ur member's boards and im a fkn elder lolol ;)

Nice vid, nice topic, nice 30 minute trips to start off the year!

Di3tA0G.gif

Zu ended after you did on Sunday

Keep up the propaganda though virgin

ive made love with, fucked, and slept with more women from different places and races that you couldn't even imagine mate. If I wanted to I could take your mother from your dad and have her lick my sack like zu does rd. if I get striked for defending myself smh.