Relentless | Sunday F2p Trip Ft Bamboo Munchers

Ace Krave

2wok6yv.png

Relentless-rs.ts3dns.com

January 4, 2014

28qvzlv.gif

Today we entered the wilderness with a strong pull of 23 and later peaked to 25. 

Majority of our fights started 1v1 then became clusters so thanks to all clans that were involved.

We ended with a strong 16.

28qvzlv.gif

.:-> Zink <-:.

28qvzlv.gif

Relentless vs Curse

Our first battle of the trip was a decent 1v1 with Curse @ Chaos Altar. At the start of the fight we acted aggressive on the front-lines shortly after focusing towards the center of curse leaving them stunned with limited options and slowly clearing them forcing them to run.

Relentless vs Chaos 

Our second battle, we rushed sperm hill from the south east side and found ourself vs Chaos, we stood our ground dealing damage they pushed into us so we leaped onto the hill and starting to inflict more impact scattering them out and causing them to pull north west onto a lava pit then Trauma crashed so we dipped.

Relentless vs Cluster

Our second battle of the trip started with us asking Omega for a fight at chaos altar, As we arrived the fight has already began between Omega/Chaos, so we entered the fight and found outbreak sniping so we slurped them up and then focused on the east wing applying damage on chaos and then clearing them up quickly while omega dipped north,

we quickly found omega north of ca waiting so we quickly engaged while playing safely but we started dropping numbers evenly but was out numbered from the start.

28qvzlv.gif

why did you have rd with you! Lol what a silly question to ask in a multi clanning lpc community

Funny thing is those supremacy members never been with Relentless before and I doubt 3at joined em yday either, and we don't have RD expect ASK lol.

95% of our members are just in our clan.

Funny thing is those supremacy members never been with Relentless before and I doubt 3at joined em yday either, and we don't have RD expect ASK lol. Oh and h town our council and sometimes we have other people come as well such as p50s and questioned on his baby pure to name a few haha but its bad that other clans have 2 multi clanners btw did you know that:

95% of our members are just in our clan.

Yo man im glad you can admit you have more multi clanners than relentless but it doesnt matter as its an lpc

Yo man im glad you can admit you have more multi clanners than relentless but it doesnt matter as its an lpc

hey, I'm unsure what is your problem and H town is inactive as fuck, no we dont bring anyone like p50s but well mate I'm done with this topic xD