Relentless | Sunday F2p Trip Ft Bamboo Munchers

Ace Krave

The way you flame, start rivalries against other clans won't get you very far in the scene to be honest zink, to me it seems like you barely know what you're doing lol. 

*note* http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/4259-curse-vs-relentless-15v15/

Everything you said is opinionated, we don't care about ur opinion but i'm not ignorant.

I only reacted to hes actions, idc if clans dislike/like us i'm not about reputation either is Relentless.

"the way you flame", that's ur opinion that causes a perspective of my; actions/presentation. Don't judge us as you'll understand us.

So best thing you can do right now is look in the mirror and try to realize how bigheaded you have been. - (*may be seen as hypocritical*)

End of the day we are a clan and ready for competition...

Note* Reputation - the beliefs or opinions that are generally held about someone or something.

Note* The original quote from cassidy was "you're brown sticky stuff", even though he promises members certain ranks for recruits also your ranks show inactivity within the clan...then hop to another clan, these are not opinion this is fact.

Everything you said is opinionated, we don't care about ur opinion but i'm not ignorant.

I only reacted to hes actions, idc if clans dislike/like us i'm not about reputation either is Relentless.

"the way you flame", that's ur opinion that causes a perspective of my; actions/presentation. Don't judge us as you'll understand us.

So best thing you can do right now is look in the mirror and try to realize how bigheaded you have been. - (*may be seen as hypocritical*)

End of the day we are a clan and ready for competition...

Note* Reputation - the beliefs or opinions that are generally held about someone or something.

Note* The original quote from cassidy was "you're brown sticky stuff", even though he promises members certain ranks for recruits also your ranks show inactivity within the clan...then hop to another clan, these are not opinion this is fact.

Once you keep getting hit everywhere by every single clan and make ur trips fail for your members you will realize 'I gotta care about my clans reputation' as you're the founder you should think about how to make trips etc best for your members, not only think about what you WANT. [ you're a little stubborn guy ].

anyways, good luck with the clan good job on the trip.

Once you keep getting hit everywhere by every single clan and make ur trips fail for your members you will realize 'I gotta care about my clans reputation' as you're the founder you should think about how to make trips etc best for your members, not only think about what you WANT. [ you're a little stubborn guy ].

anyways, good luck with the clan good job on the trip.

A founder will do the best for hes clan based on "hes" opinion not other clans opinions, reputation is based on ur opinion that idc about it so i'm not willing to be an actor for you....as i said i'm only reacting to you guys so you might aswell zip it.

note*no clan will focus us apart from curse and make sure you dig ur own grave as our graveyard is full.

note* try to make a valid quote next time.

note* Don't speak on behalf of other clans,"even if".

note* Prep?

A founder will do the best for hes clan based on "hes" opinion not other clans opinions, reputation is based on ur opinion that idc about it so i'm not willing to be an actor for you....so you might aswell zip it.

note*no clan will focus us apart from curse and make sure you dig ur own grave as our graveyard is full.

note* try to make a valid quote next time.

note* Don't speak on behalf of other clans,"even if".

note* Prep?

PM Pieter in IRC for the prep.

• 1 year later...