[Official] EnVy F2P Saturday ~ 2-0 Vs AAO ~ Ft. Apex, IR, SUP

Haz

1 minute ago, Yaz said:

Lol you were high council of EoP? Literally no1 noticed lmfao. Is that when you got told to stfu by your members and listened LMFAO

you will forever be the laughing stock of SB. Not even your own members like you hahah

Ye bro i was High council of EoP meanwhile you're a slave member of AAO and completely irrelevant in a dead clan lmfao

You will forever be brown and ugly with horrible acne and there is literally nothing you can do to change that l0000000l keep crying and barking for me i love it 

3 minutes ago, JoJo said:

Ye bro i was High council of EoP meanwhile you're a slave member of AAO and completely irrelevant in a dead clan lmfao

You will forever be brown and ugly with horrible acne and there is literally nothing you can do to change that l0000000l keep crying and barking for me i love it 

Lmfao you’ll never be a rank in EOP again. Once they realised what a spastic you were they told you to stfu hahhaa

hope you enjoy being in a clan where your own members hate you 

25 minutes ago, Yaz said:

Lmfao you’ll never be a rank in EOP again. Once they realised what a spastic you were they told you to stfu hahhaa

hope you enjoy being in a clan where your own members hate you 

Lmfao no i retired because i go to school and maintain a 3.9 GPA, meanwhile you live in your parents basement with no education and no job and are still brown skinned and ugly with horrible acne. 

go do something productive with you life instead of slaving for a dead clan that nobody even knows is open lmfao.