EoP vs Zu F2P Prep [1 Def Cap] 2~1

King Berry

Wow your dumber then I thought was funny last year you got bullied out of Eop came to RD for 3 days before crawling back Now your stuck m8 legit feel for you  :unsure:

You just called me dumb? recheck the sentence you just posted lmfa0.

If you think eop's community looking at me as a 'laughing stock' effects me, then you're dumber than I thought lol.

You just called me dumb? recheck the sentence you just posted lmfa0.

If you think eop's community looking at me as a 'laughing stock' effects me, then you're dumber than I thought lol.

We don't care if it effects you or not lmfao.

We just love to laugh at your tomatoic ass.

Birthday needs to stop being so butt-hurt about his clan being garbage. Go find ways to change things, or make things better for yourself or your clan, instead of posting nonsense around these boards all day. For christ sakes, the guy has almost 70 posts today, and none of them have any logic or quality behind them, it's just him ranting and posting propaganda lol.

Get a life nukka.  B)

Edit: Ty for the bumps though.

Herp derp eop ran site herp derp attention. You love it broccoli don't lie otherwise you wouldn't return lmao. Anyway don't get us wrong the only reason you're getting our royal and masterful attention is because you're currently like the jester in the Kings court, us being the Kings and you being a broccolied jester with a ponytail

Herp derp eop ran site herp derp attention. You love it broccoli don't lie otherwise you wouldn't return lmao. Anyway don't get us wrong the only reason you're getting our royal and masterful attention is because you're currently like the jester in the Kings court, us being the Kings and you being a broccolied jester with a ponytail

Seems like that car crash hit you good in the head.