Why does moni want this hidden so badly? Moni Gmaul.gif

Nerdy

1 minute ago, Nerdy said:

yes ty 4 confirming lil handed foe clen was scared to fight big mighty Apex clen in a NORMAL FULLOUT L0L

theres nothing you can say that will change the fact that its obvious as fuck foe avoids apex l0l (we've all seen the logs btw)

y are u avoiding a fullout lol its pretty obvious

Just now, Nerdy said:

yes link me so i can see how we smoked you 7-1 in p2p preps this year and make you hide from us

holy fuck youre dumb lol

you didnt click the link u see all the preps we getting? you must be jealous yup lol 

Just now, Moni said:

you didnt click the link u see all the preps we getting? you must be jealous yup lol 

yes confirm more about how you avoid apex l0l its amazing how scared people can be on the internet yikes

3 minutes ago, Nerdy said:

only foe will decline every prep + fullout and then call the other clan avoiders l0l

pm me on dsc can get a rank to accept a fullout rn, u pick one of the first 2 rnds and we pick the other r3 will be pkri 

Just now, Moni said:

pm me on dsc can get a rank to accept a fullout rn, u pick one of the first 2 rnds and we pick the other r3 will be pkri 

yes retard +1 of foe tryna make fullout rules now. makes sense. your ranks know they can hit up nox anyday for a prep/fullout but we all know they wont.

this nigga wants to talk fullout when his own ranks dont even believe in his members winning a prep

34289910587ff4e2f0a167dbf63d7d31.png

but wait whos avoiding?

1 minute ago, Nerdy said:

yes retard +1 of foe tryna make fullout rules now. makes sense. your ranks know they can hit up nox anyday for a prep/fullout but we all know they wont.

this nigga wants to talk fullout when his own ranks dont even believe in his members winning a prep

34289910587ff4e2f0a167dbf63d7d31.png

but wait whos avoiding?

u want a 50v50 i want a 100v100 hmu lol 

Just now, Nerdy said:

yes keep talking for other people like the dog you are l0l we all know he wont accept already been proven in the past

sitting on foe ts w/jordan rn hes waiting for a pm lol but i know u arent gonna pm him 

Just now, Moni said:

sitting on foe ts w/jordan rn hes waiting for a pm lol but i know u arent gonna pm him 

why would i need to pm him? does he want a fullout? if he does he can pm my leader and set it up like how its suppose to be done

but we all know he wont

Just now, Nerdy said:

why would i need to pm him? does he want a fullout? if he does he can pm my leader and set it up like how its suppose to be done

but we all know he wont

u are a high rank of apex and ur scared of pming jordan for a fullout after crying about no action 

Just now, Moni said:

u are a high rank of apex and ur scared of pming jordan for a fullout after crying about no action 

i think scared would be you avoiding us O.o

btw !loc logs of me crying of no action? all ive said is youre scared of apex and avoid us which has been confirmed

Just now, Nerdy said:

i think scared would be you avoiding us O.o

btw !loc logs of me crying of no action? all ive said is youre scared of apex and avoid us which has been confirmed

ur legit avoiding a fullout crying about no action (mfw)