Why does moni want this hidden so badly? Moni Gmaul.gif

Nerdy

Just now, Moni said:

its showing u how stupid you look, are you have uneducated you don't know what satire is 

its actually showing how stupid you look.

you in the beginning tried to put up an actual argument then got bullied on everything and now have nothing left but try to be funny

if you ask me, and im sure everyone else, thats called getting kyp'ed

1 minute ago, Nerdy said:

its actually showing how stupid you look.

you in the beginning tried to put up an actual argument then got bullied on everything and now have nothing left but try to be funny

if you ask me, and im sure everyone else, thats called getting kyp'ed

like I said you're to stupid and gullible to understand how satire works

there was no conversation to begin with from either party u and your weirdo friends trying to make topics about me cause im that god damn good

yup thanks

59 minutes ago, Moni said:

like I said you're to stupid and gullible to understand how satire works

there was no conversation to begin with from either party u and your weirdo friends trying to make topics about me cause im that god damn good

yup thanks

yes call someone stupid while you're sitting there replying for hours saying its a joke because YOU ARE the stupid one with nothing to say

1 topic was posted in which you spammed recent topics to cover it up so keep thinking its cause youre "good" while in reality its because you're a fuckin meme l00000l

p.s  you made a topic about me so by your own logic you're saying im that god damn good??

stay ez