Why does moni want this hidden so badly? Moni Gmaul.gif

موني

Just now, Moni said:

the first 2 gifs is u neither being the pile or being scimmed

plz offer up excuse

btw solo

yea i think you might actually be retarded O.o

23 minutes ago, Nerdy said:

p.s 1st gif - 1st name ever gz on 1st week in clanwars gif? 2nd gif- a misclicked ags (he said himself)

like ive also said previously only you actually care about "gifs" and this is all you got on me? like dood go get good and actually snipe me if you care so much l0l

oh wait you cant

3 minutes ago, Nerdy said:

yea i think you might actually be retarded O.o

like ive also said previously only you actually care about "gifs" and this is all you got on me? like dood go get good and actually snipe me if you care so much l0l

oh wait you cant

i did snipe u did u not see the first gif its solo and u confirmed its u what u mean

also, https://www.foe-rs.com/forums/results/

Just now, Nerdy said:

bragging about sniping some1 1 week into clanwars and then bragging about how your clan avoids and is scared of another clan

#foelogic

refer to other topic about you avoiding foe lol its no surprise you act like you're not 

1 minute ago, Nerdy said:

say something that makes sense youre starting to look like the sharkbrew reject that you are. or have i literally bullied you to retardation?

talk about being a reject u and ur weirdo makes make 4-5 sb accs mass hling me/making topics about me

yes sick hypocrisy

Just now, Moni said:

talk about being a reject u and ur weirdo makes make 4-5 sb accs mass hling me/making topics about me

yes sick hypocrisy

considering we both know that this is my only sb account (because you can check yourself who hiders are), ty 4 confirming i bullied you to retardation, wasnt hard

L00000000000000000L

Just now, Nerdy said:

considering we both know that this is my only sb account (because you can check yourself who hiders are), ty 4 confirming i bullied you to retardation, wasnt hard

L00000000000000000L

i bullied you to retardation,

holy heck u rlly are stupid

stay stupid and easy gamer

stay scared of fullout 

Just now, Moni said:

i bullied you to retardation,

holy heck u rlly are stupid

stay stupid and easy gamer

stay scared of fullout 

almost 15k posts and 10+ years of experience and this is all you got... L0L

yikes bullied confirmed

Just now, Nerdy said:

almost 15k posts and 10+ years of experience and this is all you got... L0L

yikes bullied confirmed

yes im better than u on runescape gz me and my 10 yrs experience

ur still scared of a fullout lol 

Just now, Moni said:

yes im better than u on runescape gz me and my 10 yrs experience

ur still scared of a fullout lol 

yes you got kyp'ed by a 2k17 clanner

notice how you tried to put up an argument in the beginning and now youre shook?

thats called getting bullied :)

2 minutes ago, Nerdy said:

yes you got kyp'ed by a 2k17 clanner

notice how you tried to put up an argument in the beginning and now youre shook?

thats called getting bullied :)

the only argument thats to be had is why you keep straying away from the fullout argument (lol) 

Just now, Moni said:

the only argument thats to be had is why you keep straying away from the fullout argument (lol) 

ok so if thats the argument, why havent you just posted logs of us avoiding? (oh wait you cant)

we've asked 5+ times before and have been waiting for you guys to accept anything vs us and this is your response? l00000000l

ok so if thats the argument, why havent you just posted logs of us avoiding? (oh wait you cant)

we've asked 5+ times before and have been waiting for you guys to accept anything vs us and this is your response? l00000000l

the posts are on the declaration thread of u not wanting to do normal rules stop avoiding

Just now, Nerdy said:

only thing in there is some retard named jamz thinking he runs shit

so what excuse you got next?

jamz was wl at the time he was getting our events, what is difficult for you to understand 

Just now, Moni said:

jamz was wl at the time he was getting our events, what is difficult for you to understand 

yes your wl at the time who wouldn't fullout us and then even went as far as ditching you to get smoked in our prep l0l

thats who you have setting up your events? #foequality

yes your wl at the time who wouldn't fullout us and then even went as far as ditching you to get smoked in our prep l0l

thats who you have setting up your events? #foequality

what, adhi declared on his acc aswell but you declined normal rules just admit you're wrong lol 

57 minutes ago, Moni said:

what, adhi declared on his acc aswell but you declined normal rules just admit you're wrong lol 

yes keep thinking that apex is avoiding foe... im sure you're literally the only 1 to think that l0l