Why does moni want this hidden so badly? Moni Gmaul.gif

موني

Just now, Moni said:

alot think it  + i cleared u already no need to reply lol 25mins to reply lol

yes claim a "clear" when some1 runs errands before places close, thats the closest to a W you'll get.

maybe if you had anything viable to say at all you could have attempt to clear or kyp me or anything but ya cant

1 minute ago, Nerdy said:

yes claim a "clear" when some1 runs errands before places close, thats the closest to a W you'll get.

maybe if you had anything viable to say at all you could have attempt to clear or kyp me or anything but ya cant

legit took u 25mins to respond i already won this stop responding lol 

Just now, Moni said:

u had nothing to say for the past 2 hrs u got cleared nothing much else to say lol u got cleared 

you havent said a single valid point, i figured youd put up a fight instead of being another sb reject saying dumb shit but i shoulda known better i guess :)

stay ez

Just now, Nerdy said:

you havent said a single valid point, i figured youd put up a fight instead of being another sb reject saying dumb shit but i shoulda known better i guess :)

stay ez

i broke you in half 

stay e to the z 

Just now, Moni said:

was ina miniwar lol winning atm too lol ez clear 30mins to reply 4 u

but you said if you dont reply quick enough youre cleared right??? l00l cleared!!

bottom line - 10 years 15k post on a rs fansite later just to be shit thats rough dude time for a new hobby

1 minute ago, Nerdy said:

but you said if you dont reply quick enough youre cleared right??? l00l cleared!!

bottom line - 10 years 15k post on a rs fansite later just to be shit thats rough dude time for a new hobby

sb forums isnt 10 yrs old ur dumb

ez clear

Just now, Moni said:

its unfortunate someone with ur iq has to be taken literally 

its unfortunate that when your logic gets used against you, you call the person dumb.

you do realize youre calling yourself retarded right? l0l

Just now, Nerdy said:

its unfortunate that when your logic gets used against you, you call the person dumb.

you do realize youre calling yourself retarded right? l0l

yes u are dumb ty for confirming

cleared