Omega's Sunday F2P Pk Trip

nICK1/nICK2/nICK3/nICK4/

And you are a braindead basement dweller that has his head stuck up someones ass try you guys are 1-20 def nice mpc life go mpc LOL trauma can't compete in my books

that was so cute, we had a 32v32 matched run in with 1 def. Our maximum combat was 79 - yours was 84? and you killed 2 people

Stop believing everything your ranks are telling you and join a good clan

that was so cute, we had a 32v32 matched run in with 1 def. Our maximum combat was 79 - yours was 84? and you killed 2 people

Stop believing everything your ranks are telling you and join a good clan

rylan wasn't at the trip l0l what he left cause we told him to get off his acc and we are 1 to 75 cb your 1 to 80 consider your clan getting no events from us

a solid 2.

thats also the amount of people you killed in a 32v32 pkri

sleep

oh good one ;) 

you seem like a salty 7 to me

cause trauma will never get events from us like i said so move on from the lpc scene to the mpc scene with your 79+ cb and 20def

Stfu imbreds you got slammed and I will just get more leaks so every weekend would be a complete cancer for you. Your members would already take 100k a trip thats how brown sticky stuffty they are. Godbless Omega has some emberassing members.

weren't you the one that got caught l0l? we have no leaks you clueless cancer patient 

I do have pictures of today with your high level pures once again. But im not as salty as Trauma....

you might remember the name though.

"Missouri"

random mains sniping

you do not have the privilege to complain about our 78s when you have a lvl 84 in your clan

also this guy was sniping trauma

eogXn.png

lp perry. conveniently enough that was the name of one of many clans you've made (and died)

random mains sniping

you do not have the privilege to complain about our 78s when you have a lvl 84 in your clan

eogXn.png

lp perry. conveniently enough that was the name of one of many clans you've made (and died)

idk who he is and rylan wasn't allowed at the trip today lmao wot?

random mains sniping

eogXn.png

awkward considering that guy was sniping me and toxic as well