Leet Tactics Smashing Sunday Ft. Telepremacy

Lordslaying

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched the video, the only person I saw teleporting was my buddy @ over here and I'm fairly confident I didn't miss anyone else. So I don't understand why you are referring to Supremacy as Telepremacy. Do you have any other screenshots or videos displaying members teleporting fights at all?

@@Sam @@Crafted_ do you have an answer to @@Wardy? :)

God bless

Says it all tbh

Just to make things clear as there's so much flame here and no proof or timestamps, http://gifyoutube.com/gif/KY4A24

I think we got the better of you in that fight, but I agree you won the fight we had later. 

I encourage clans to make longer videos and show the whole fight untill they leave if you want to use them for proof of victory and insist you did better. EVERY clan fails at this lol. 

Well non of your members should tele to begin with, Don your friend claimed mains were attacking him the whole time. the vid shows otherwise

Also unisol at 4:00 in the vid teled

This is only what i captured. Other members saw some of your other guys tele too.

Ooh nice find, I missed that.

The reason I mention it is because every clan has a couple of members who misrepresent your clan. As much as you tell then not to do such and such, you can't force them to either. I'm sure if I were to see the perspective of every single LT member, there would be a few teleports here and there as well.