Leet Tactics Smashing Sunday Ft. Telepremacy

Lordslaying

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah we took ur bank :)

To be fair the video doesn't have a clear representation of ur trip "No flame intended." I only say that because the vidder sat in 1 area and attacked 1 person even if they dragged across the map while ur clan was doing it's own thing. Otherwise u seem to be doing well :).

To be fair the video doesn't have a clear representation of ur trip "No flame intended." I only say that because the vidder sat in 1 area and attacked 1 person even if they dragged across the map while ur clan was doing it's own thing. Otherwise u seem to be doing well :).

The vid clearly shows what happened

I just watched the video, the only person I saw teleporting was my buddy @ over here and I'm fairly confident I didn't miss anyone else. So I don't understand why you are referring to Supremacy as Telepremacy. Do you have any other screenshots or videos displaying members teleporting fights at all?

I just watched the video, the only person I saw teleporting was my buddy @ over here and I'm fairly confident I didn't miss anyone else. So I don't understand why you are referring to Supremacy as Telepremacy. Do you have any other screenshots or videos displaying members teleporting fights at all?

I teled because the mains these clans bring with them don't deserve free loot from me 😀

Well non of your members should tele to begin with, Don your friend claimed mains were attacking him the whole time. the vid shows otherwise

Also unisol at 4:00 in the vid teled

This is only what i captured. Other members saw some of your other guys tele too.