Zerg Units Saturday Smackdown ft Sup, LT, RD, EOP, CP

James

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

You really just said that? Literally last week James posted a 1 min video that had only the barb fight in it and you went on for hours about it.

God bless you m8, I feel sorry for RD for having to put up with you :/

There is a difference between my vid & your vid, I didn't record the whole trip considering I had other things to take care of. On the other hand, your vidder recorded everything you did on that trip. Also notice my video isn't  1 minute long l00000000000000000000000000000l, its still longer than your whole sunday trip and this was only 2 fights recorded by me.

Horizon's & other member's view that recorded the whole trip, will be up soon.

There is a difference between my vid & your vid, I didn't record the whole trip considering I had other things to take care of. On the other hand, your vidder recorded everything you did on that trip. Also notice my video isn't  1 minute long l00000000000000000000000000000l, its still longer than your whole sunday trip and this was only 2 fights recorded by me.

There was a video right under it displaying the other cluster fights, stop typing paragraphs at me, only making yourself look broccolied. Have your clan post an aftermath of your brown sticky stuffty trip, stop arguing on ours.

Horizon's & other member's view that recorded the whole trip, will be up soon.

the salt :(

There was a video right under it displaying the other cluster fights, stop typing paragraphs at me, only making yourself look broccolied. Have your clan post an aftermath of your brown sticky stuffty trip, stop arguing on ours.

What grade are you in?

I'm not a little kid still in school r0fl, don't try to outsmart me mate. There is nothing wrong with what I said there, please leave our topic once again.

Considering it wasn't that long to be considered 'paragraphs'. God bless, you're a fucking tomato l0l.

Considering it wasn't that long to be considered 'paragraphs'. God bless, you're a fucking tomato l0l.

You consider 3 sentences a paragraph? lol

Paragraphs = a group of sentences, that is what he posted.

If you retards are resorting to attempting to flame peoples English skills and failing, your trip must of sucked. Sorry boys.