RIP Bv

Imperial

BV the name closed, BV rank were fed up with the brown sticky stuff of Hassan, he managed to get us in a slump again after we finally went good.(70 pull n brown sticky stuff)

So the ranks decided to make their own clan without him.

RIP BV 2009-2015

lmaoo jim you disappointed me more than anyone... you used to be bv pride part of a family and you left after all this time everyone fucking slumps my man dont come crawling back when bv is at the top no room for distant family that jus wants ya money

Let us thank our runescape gods for this great weight they have taken off of our shoulders. We will no longer have to deal with a moronic clan that brown sticky stuffs itself every time  they (rarely) win a mini.

lmaoo only time we dont beat rd is when they have 5 level 100s to fight our 60s stfu ur clan suckss lmaooo scared?

lmaoo jim you disappointed me more than anyone... you used to be bv pride part of a family and you left after all this time everyone fucking slumps my man dont come crawling back when bv is at the top no room for distant family that jus wants ya money

Just put BV to rest man, you don't have any ranks who want to help you out.

This is beter for you, trust me..

And stop embarssing yourself on this site please.

Just put BV to rest man, you don't have any ranks who want to help you out.

This is beter for you, trust me..

And stop embarssing yourself on this site please.

lmaoo man whats more embarrasing the guy who is still for his clan or the guy who deserted it bv is a family and this is one family you are disowned from

They were pretty brown sticky stuff so it won't affect the pure community much. Likewise for sko, I remember when we slammed them in their own server :L

lmaoo you couldnt slam a door if we had your combats we would beat you everytime just wait and see baby dont insult a almost 6 year old clan you will regret it