what song are you listening to?

kkk

I haven't heard of this band, kind of reminds me of old Vanna. This song is pretty dirty though, thanks for the post bro.

i was actually listening to old vanna right before this lol. saw them live with this band bought a year ago

i was actually listening to old vanna right before this lol. saw them live with this band bought a year ago

I haven't seen Vanna for probably 4 years, I am still salty that Evan Pharmakis left  :(. I love anything from Curses, The Search Party Never Came and A New Hope...I miss seeing this band so much. 

Here is a song from them you may not have found unless you have done some digging :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5UkjrrVDy4

Theres no penguins in Alaska

Not one of my favorites simply because there are too many songs out there about romeo and juliet.

Now this will probably have to be one of my favorites from Chiodos. The meaning behind this song simply exposes human nature for what it is. Why society behaves the way it does.

This is probably my favorite from their newest album.

Not one of my favorites simply because there are too many songs out there about romeo and juliet.

Now this will probably have to be one of my favorites from Chiodos. The meaning behind this song simply exposes human nature for what it is. Why society behaves the way it does.

This is probably my favorite from their newest album.

I need to listen to more of their new songs, I'v been slipping. Yeah The Undertakers Thirst for Revenge is great.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...