Chaos Sunday Slaughter Ft. Op,Ob,O,R

Drip red

You have no idea what i do for my clan to help out or stay open. we been open for 5 months that is longer then you have been in any clan at one time. 

4/5 of them months on a private server and still done jack brown sticky stuff.

obviously you don't do much with your clan, I mean you've been open for 5 months and still only bullying 20.

obliviously you don't do much with your clan, I mean you've been open for 5 months and still only bullying 20.

You're so deluded it's unreal, yes we were open 3months on a rsps, we moved to rs, not everyone followed. Then one of our leaders left taking members with him, yet we are still pulling a strong 30+ and bullying brown sticky stuff clans like you out of the wilderness, see video for proof.

You're so deluded it's unreal, yes we were open 3months on a rsps, we moved to rs, not everyone followed. Then one of our leaders left taking members with him, yet we are still pulling a strong 30+ and bullying brown sticky stuff clans like you out of the wilderness, see video for proof.

oh so I guess you guys have an excuse, 'leadership problems'.

if you would of chosen the correct leadership the first time you wouldn't have any problems, but thats on you mate.

TL;DR of this video, you crashed all of our fights because you couldn't 1v1 us with your 20 pull lol.

still getting shat on.

@ yo yo yo yo yo yo yo calm your sweet tits bro. u won a freaking 15v15 CLAN WARS FIGHT . omg.. ur talking about pulls when in that prep we had to sit +8* people to make sure it was fair? but when we step to you in the wild you get dick slapped. Please little boy move around with your nonsense... you wont like it when im angry.

oh so I guess you guys have an excuse, 'leadership problems'.

if you would of chosen the correct leadership the first time you wouldn't have any problems, but thats on you mate.

TL;DR of this video, you crashed all of our fights because you couldn't 1v1 us with your 20 pull lol.

still getting shat on.

you really are embarressing omega. braden sort this sheep out 

ty

obviously you don't do much with your clan, I mean you've been open for 5 months and still only bullying 20.

best pull on 07 was 38 had a leader step down and leave to reopen tlp along with 15 members slumped to 15-20 pulls back up to 25-30 pulls atm what u on about

@ yo yo yo yo yo yo yo calm your sweet tits bro. u won a freaking 15v15 CLAN WARS FIGHT . omg.. ur talking about pulls when in that prep we had to sit +8* people to make sure it was fair? but when we step to you in the wild you get dick slapped. Please little boy move around with your nonsense... you wont like it when im angry.

but you wont prep us still? your covering for a clan you've been in for 2 days, gratz gratz bro.

you really are embarressing omega. braden sort this sheep out 

ty

sort your clans topic out, maybe then I wouldn't be such an embarrassment..

best pull on 07 was 38 had a leader step down and leave to reopen tlp along with 15 members slumped to 15-20 pulls back up to 25-30 pulls atm what u on about

seems like a personal problem, you ranked a council to auto leader. your problem, not mine.

but I'm done here. your too easy lol

but you wont prep us still? your covering for a clan you've been in for 2 days, gratz gratz bro.

sort your clans topic out, maybe then I wouldn't be such an embarrassment..

we have preped omega sadly we lost don't know what you're on about. we seem to be the only clan giving you weekdays events why r u crying on my topic? btw ty 4 all the free bumps making ur self and ur clan looking like retards

even shows there is someone in mith on your own topic, that makes 4 people with you in mith. but I mean if you gotta a bring 4 80's in mith to be able to pull 20, so be it. :huh:

4654bfeb82479ae82380c526c3344ed2.png

We had one person who was 20 def and he was in monk robes until we saw Olympus's mains and almost every clan in mith if you look above theres someone in mith,

He was a lvl 99 scout who obviously can't attack lpc accounts in lvl 13. Get ur facts straight. Funny thing was, he was a 99 being able to hit ur high 80s.

he was skulled and a lvl 73 and i was attacking him on my 76 dont lie m8 the lvl 99 was in full rune