Chaos Sunday Slaughter Ft. Op,Ob,O,R

Drip red

STDc4zP.png

cAekzwM.png

Today Chaos massed up 26 blood thirsty bears peaking at 28 for today's Sunday trip.

7Q458pc.png

All the Chaos member who showed up.

our Op leak after we crashed their fight.

15:16 cassidy69 we just cleared everyone

15:16 Op spy ikr

15:16 Op spy yw

15:16 Op spy for loc

15:19 cassidy69 ty :3

Remedy thinking they won a fight. Ps you didnt

82e22e71ee03d354a848a5fd0e78e953.png

A954RVE.png

S5q2ki8.png8hYsfA1.png

For our first fight we heard Omega and Outbreak were fighting at Ca so we decided to pay them a visit

We rush right on top of omega in the center of ca while Outbreak ran north to regroup after slaying Omega for a few mins Outbreak rushed back in. Omega then ran behind ca so we changed our focus to Outbreak ,but knew they were out matched ran outside of ca then Omega rushed from behind so we ran to 18 ports with being low on food/pray fighting 1v2 we walked down with our loots ty4fights.

rRhznE4.pngS5q2ki8.png

8hYsfA1.png

Our Op leak let us know Olympus and Outbreak were fighting at lvl 10 south of Ca. Chaos rushes in Olympus Dips south we quickly turn onOutbreak pushing them east. We heard Omega was rushing so we moved south to let Outbreak and Omega fight it out for a bit. We rushed giving both clans the walk of shame back to edge.

oLg9Xlo.png

We had Planed fight vs Remedy south of bandits. we rushed remedy we pushed all the way south of Black fortress. After Dropping 10 they quickly ran to singles trying to snipe but we dragged them back inside of us and dropped a few more till they had 10 left and camped singles and we walked down with 23 left.

A954RVE.png

xcfJhYR.png

kane's POV

scimzz's POV

A954RVE.pngdxWBics.png

Qf8Zov.png

d2Be3H.png

A07GVn.png

giHYRH.png

gk6G5O.png

QPAShW.pngFcA2py.png90pDwO.png

dw8b8N.png

8928a36dfdf6f5f3d534b0c85db1add5.png

0xuJ1zb.png

say the kid with 20 def aswell

if you would like, I'll give you the picture of us at ss with all of our ops + combats. I havent been on my HPC account in over a month, and when I did it was 78 combat.

excuses wont help you nor your clan, /query Braden for a prep! ^_^

if you would like, I'll give you the picture of us at ss with all of our ops + combats. I havent been on my HPC account in over a month, and when I did it was 78 combat.

excuses? lol no reason talking to a +1 good job on ur trip 

Someone's butthurt fam