From Now on whenever Nate tells Lt to hop worlds in a dd

Sop Worldwide

I said it before and i'll say it again. Please provide 20 accountd of rd members that are active on sharkbrew you little dipbrown sticky stuff lmfa0.

100million sperm and you were the fastest? God bless...

you literally have about 10 sb accounts can you please get a life haha

You literally quote me 10times an hour can you please get s life haha

I agree, zu does suck

you highlighted me 4 times in the past 4 hours. you seem a little angry :(. i mean if there was a ban list, half of it would be rd members

you highlighted me 4 times in the past 4 hours. you seem a little angry :(. i mean if there was a ban list, half of it would be rd members

Ok so you basicly admitted, there arent 20 active rd members posting around on these forums. You were wrong. I was right. Buy a rope ingame for 6gp and hang ur character then go to walmart and do the same thing irl because nigga you just went full fucktard lmfa0 @ shredded

Ok so you basicly admitted, there arent 20 active rd members posting around on these forums. You were wrong. I was right. Buy a rope ingame for 6gp and hang ur character then go to walmart and do the same thing irl because nigga you just went full fucktard lmfa0 @ shredded

l0l rip orange... another troll shot in the ass :( it hurts 2 see the block empty these days