Conviction Reopening :) (GL Remedy)

Datassd0e

mate, who the fuck are you? you're cauliflower and your clan is cauliflower. honestly what age are you? why would making this topic ever be a good idea it's the dumbest thing i've ever read

Yet again I am flamed at by some random kid with Down syndrome. Did it ever occur to u that this topic has nothing to do with you? How bout u get your irrelevant, monkey looking ass off of my topic before I hurt ur fucking feelings kid.

Yet again I am flamed at by some random kid with Down syndrome. Did it ever occur to u that this topic has nothing to do with you? How bout u get your irrelevant, monkey looking ass off of my topic before I hurt ur fucking feelings kid.

down syndrome? have you read what you wrote, have you seen your irc nick, have you seen your pride in the fucking clan conviction??? did i hurt your feelings?? if it's nothing to do with me it's probably nothing to do with 99% of the site, keep it to pm or take it to fucking remedy or cv's forums lol

down syndrome? have you read what you wrote, have you seen your irc nick, have you seen your pride in the fucking clan conviction??? did i hurt your feelings?? if it's nothing to do with me it's probably nothing to do with 99% of the site, keep it to pm or take it to fucking remedy or cv's forums lol

This site refers to clanning, and unlike you I dont take pride into this game lmao. It's a game dude, get over it, and get off my topic:)