Blunt Purez Begin to Dig Terminals Grave

K0ed

2 minutes ago, GodlyFish said:

It feels good too shut mouths. That's all that matters. And stop spitting irrelevant statements that dont match up. Creating propaganda burying yourself 6ft deep, fine by me.

was you even there?

1 hour ago, Justin T said:

Pretty sad for a clan thats been open 2 years or so, trying to bully a clan 2 months old - why not actually beef/ rival someone in your own bracket with the same pulls?

You lose a mini during the week, and be racist to our members and then start this beef???

On the doxing point, I've spoken to two BP ranks about this, it's news to me - PM me on discord Justin T#0411 if you have legit info and I can sort that out, I don't condone that behaviour and will be dealt with in the clan; we are not about that.

Wait what, maybe you should talk to your friends. you guys wanted this and spoke shit now playing innocent? also wdym in the same bracket we're both lpc, you spoke shit so we hit you? malo was just as in for this in my dms soo now deal with it?

hmm interesting development as ive been off for a couple of weeks. Can't wait to come back and end BP. After 2 years you guys are still irrelevant and its pretty funny.

Also question for Kojak - how many different clans/name changes until you become somewhat decent?

Big boy terminal's mouth getting closed by BP being toxic and flaming from the beginning u guys. We dont give a F since we aint got a rivaly it's fine by closing ur clan terminal big cocky spastic toxic clan we all like to see closed. Doesnt mather if u guys win 1 set or anything. You won that battle but not the war. Either anyway we gonna bully you guys until you close or know ur place and sit like a nice DOG.

6 minutes ago, M O K U M said:

Big boy terminal's mouth getting closed by BP being toxic and flaming from the beginning u guys. We dont give a F since we aint got a rivaly it's fine by closing ur clan terminal big cocky spastic toxic clan we all like to see closed. Doesnt mather if u guys win 1 set or anything. You won that battle but not the war. Either anyway we gonna bully you guys until you close or know ur place and sit like a nice DOG.

Did you have an aneurism while writing this? English next time please