top matched clans

hassan

That argument would make no sense, over that 2 month time span they've been just as if not more active in preps than RD

Eop - 5 preps in total vs Rd/Foe... a lot more vs Zu

RD - 5 preps in total vs Eop/Foe.. a lot more vs Fi

I guess it's all about to change soon though, pretty sure we'll see a lot more preps with RD fighting Foe/Fi a lot more often with Eop mostly giving just Zu preps

That argument would make no sense, over that 2 month time span they've been just as if not more active in preps than RD

I guess it's all about to change soon though, pretty sure we'll see a lot more preps with RD fighting Foe/Fi a lot more often with Eop mostly giving just Zu preps

lmaoo stop trying to justify why you wont prep the good clans youvlost your foe members now you are a low clan in the matched area... Stick to fighting zu looool

lmaoo stop trying to justify why you wont prep the good clans youvlost your foe members now you are a low clan in the matched area... Stick to fighting zu looool

Who are the good clans??

You've previously mentioned Fi as a "good matched clan" yet they've traded wins with ZU... but ZU are still bad? I don't follow this logic at all <_<

Correct me if i'm wrong but EoP hasn't lost a f2p prep to an open clan for about 4 months, and in that time has won like 15 consecutive preps vs RD, a few vs Fi (until the got slumped to 20 pulls to preps and became irrelevant) and numerous vs Zu, Sup, Lt etc. too.

Correct me if i'm wrong but EoP hasn't lost a f2p prep to an open clan for about 4 months, and in that time has won like 15 consecutive preps vs RD, a few vs Fi (until the got slumped to 20 pulls to preps and became irrelevant) and numerous vs Zu, Sup, Lt etc. too.

You guys lost 2 foe am I right? The only reason you guys were decent was because of the Foe members. Now there gone and look at u scared to prep fi now or Foe

lol just ignore jonty he's always been a troll. Zu is probably the worst matched clan. But eop has been showing a lack of prepping foe/fi recently, which from an outside prospective seems like they are afraid of their quality. But in reality its probably because they just want wildy action not newbundle of twigsgy clan wars.

The fact that EOP hasn't prep'd Fi or RD recently makes it impossible for me to rank them as a Top 3 Matched Clan

if you can that's your opinion and I'm fine with it  ;)

Granted I'm a Mayweather fan, EOP's position on matched fights with Fi/RD remind me of Mayweather vs Pacquiao 

You guys lost 2 foe am I right? The only reason you guys were decent was because of the Foe members. Now there gone and look at u scared to prep fi now or Foe

Yep Pixel Pigeon and High Brid (the only people that left) were the only reasons why we went on a 20+ f2p prep win streak and we've been brown sticky stuffe ever since they've left despite still not having lost to an open clan in a f2p prep since and despite clearing FO + Soup on a joint f2p saturday trip down opts.

The fact that EOP hasn't prep'd Fi or RD recently makes it impossible for me to rank them as a Top 3 Matched Clan

if you can that's your opinion and I'm fine with it  ;)

Granted I'm a Mayweather fan, EOP's position on matched fights with Fi/RD remind me of Mayweather vs Pacquiao 

The fact that RD & Fi haven't prep'd EoP recently/ever since losing numerous consecutive preps to them makes it impossible for me to rank them as a top 5 matched clan.

The fact that RD & Fi haven't prep'd EoP recently/ever since losing numerous consecutive preps to them makes it impossible for me to rank them as a top 5 matched clan.

generally without practice clans aren't inclined to play at the same level as they would otherwise. Point being since EOP hasn't prep'd in ages I don't think it would be odd to see a different outcome if you were to prep now. A lot has also changed within your member-base as well.

But continue to twist my words.

What I think is this. It's easier to take a loss against FOE, a clan who has a history of curbstomping EOP whereas a loss to RD would be pointless because all they do is focus on CLW and any possibility of losing to Fi, a clan you've bullied for the past few months might hurt your members morale.

The harsh reality of all this is that your ship is already sinking, and you may as well start prepping to add some possible wins to your short lived history as the #1 Pure Clan starting out 2k15

seeing as you haven't really done much  :ph34r:

Yep Pixel Pigeon and High Brid (the only people that left) were the only reasons why we went on a 20+ f2p prep win streak and we've been brown sticky stuffe ever since they've left despite still not having lost to an open clan in a f2p prep since and despite clearing FO + Soup on a joint f2p saturday trip down opts.

godbless eop lol, it must be fun prepping ZU only. When you want to Prep the big boys you know what to do ;)

Keep playing with lpcs