Hi i'm Jonty

J-Styles

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck for the up-coming season mate, would be nice to see spuds pip the gooners to 4th place finally, either way i'll send you a postcard from 1st place ;)

aha cheers, if bale stays and we sign soldado and a new LB you might even see us challenging for 2nd/3rd

City or Chelski for the title though  ;)

aha cheers, if bale stays and we sign soldado and a new LB you might even see us challenging for 2nd/3rd

City or Chelski for the title though  ;)

Bale's going for £90m + Coentrao or £100m. :(:( :(

If it's for the £100m option, we're looking to get Coentrao as opposed to Madrid giving us the final £12m of the Modric payments.

I got sources at the club so I got access to all juicey st0ffz (feel free to pm to find out moar!!!)

Sorry, just couldn't exclude myself from football talk.

Bale's going for £90m + Coentrao or £100m. :(:( :(

If it's for the £100m option, we're looking to get Coentrao as opposed to Madrid giving us the final £12m of the Modric payments.

I got sources at the club so I got access to all juicey st0ffz (feel free to pm to find out moar!!!)

Sorry, just couldn't exclude myself from football talk.

I'd be surprised if Coentrao agreed to go from RM to a club not even in the Champions League :P

Either way, that is a ridiculous amount of money if you can get that much for Bale. Honestly I don't think he's worth any more than 50m, to say he's worth more than CR7 at this stage is unbelievable. I guess they probably just want to make a massive signing to make up for Barca getting Neymar.

But to say Bale is worth the same as Hazard + Mata + Oscar + Luiz...uwotm8

I'd be surprised if Coentrao agreed to go from RM to a club not even in the Champions League :P

Either way, that is a ridiculous amount of money if you can get that much for Bale. Honestly I don't think he's worth any more than 50m, to say he's worth more than CR7 at this stage is unbelievable. I guess they probably just want to make a massive signing to make up for Barca getting Neymar.

But to say Bale is worth the same as Hazard + Mata + Oscar + Luiz...uwotm8

Yeah, but I'm not complaining. As much as I'd love to have him for another year, I've heard a few things to be excited about with regard how the money is going to be spent! I think he's probably worth around 60m but hey, I can live with an extra 40.

Coentrao is alright to come to Spurs as he's got a good relationship with AvB (both Portuguese) and get one well.

So pissed what's going on with Spurs at the moment though. Barnett is Bale's, Siggy and Caulker agent and after Barnett's recent shenanigans regarding Bale's transfer, it looks as though his relationship with the club has broken down! Caulker went in a day, Bale is about 75% going and now I've been told a Germany club (not been told who) are sniffing around for Siggy, which is a real shame as I think he's quality!

Yeah, but I'm not complaining. As much as I'd love to have him for another year, I've heard a few things to be excited about with regard how the money is going to be spent! I think he's probably worth around 60m but hey, I can live with an extra 40.

Coentrao is alright to come to Spurs as he's got a good relationship with AvB (both Portuguese) and get one well.

So pissed what's going on with Spurs at the moment though. Barnett is Bale's, Siggy and Caulker agent and after Barnett's recent shenanigans regarding Bale's transfer, it looks as though his relationship with the club has broken down! Caulker went in a day, Bale is about 75% going and now I've been told a Germany club (not been told who) are sniffing around for Siggy, which is a real shame as I think he's quality!

Was really surprised to see you guys let caulker go, thought he was a pretty promising CB, especially considering you guys already released Gallas.

I thought Siggy had been pretty disappointing since he's come? He's competing for a spot with Dempsey and Holtby who have both been better I thought?

Was really surprised to see you guys let caulker go, thought he was a pretty promising CB, especially considering you guys already released Gallas.

I thought Siggy had been pretty disappointing since he's come? He's competing for a spot with Dempsey and Holtby who have both been better I thought?

Avb didn't rate Caulker and apparently Baldini has suggested another centre back to Levy who looks promising. I've been told we're going to sign 2 more CB's by the end of the window, possible the one that Jan used to play w/ at Ajax or maybe that Romanian one.

Siggy was messed around at the start of last year. He was put in all areas of the field and never really fit in anywhere. When Lennon was out, AvB played him more consistently and he got some important goals (i.e chelsea away / everton at home / west ham away ) and looked extremely promising. 

Dempsey was always was a quick fix. AvB didn't really want him but after missing out on Moutinho last summer, he was brought in to patch up the blanks. I expect he'll be off, probably to WBA.

Avb didn't rate Caulker and apparently Baldini has suggested another centre back to Levy who looks promising. I've been told we're going to sign 2 more CB's by the end of the window, possible the one that Jan used to play w/ at Ajax or maybe that Romanian one.

Siggy was messed around at the start of last year. He was put in all areas of the field and never really fit in anywhere. When Lennon was out, AvB played him more consistently and he got some important goals (i.e chelsea away / everton at home / west ham away ) and looked extremely promising. 

Dempsey was always was a quick fix. AvB didn't really want him but after missing out on Moutinho last summer, he was brought in to patch up the blanks. I expect he'll be off, probably to WBA.

that goal was a mile offside, bastards

fortunately didnt impact much in the end

and never win a trophy again

Swear down u cheeky kont, i will wrek u  :lol:

Anyway, since this is now a football thread

Siggy back to Hoffenheim?

Adebayor possibly to Besiktas depending on CL appeal.

Bale to STAY  :huh: 

Carroll on loan to Crystal Place [Tom not Andy]

If Bale goes, Lamela to Spurs.

@Ben, looks like romanian CB is off as Steau officials say he won't be off until at least Jan.

Alderweireld i'd take in a heartbeat, the more belgians the better  :)

Fuck Bale, lets sell him and buy the belgian national team  :lol:

We need another CB, i rea

Swear down u cheeky kont, i will wrek u  :lol:

Anyway, since this is now a football thread

Siggy back to Hoffenheim?

Adebayor possibly to Besiktas depending on CL appeal.

Bale to STAY  :huh: 

Carroll on loan to Crystal Place [Tom not Andy]

If Bale goes, Lamela to Spurs.

@Ben, looks like romanian CB is off as Steau officials say he won't be off until at least Jan.

Alderweireld i'd take in a heartbeat, the more belgians the better  :)

Fuck Bale, lets sell him and buy the belgian national team  :lol:

Siggy needs to stay and Tom was crying out to be loaned last year.

Still think Bale might go, despite the positive news. Really, REALLY, don't want him to though. Like you said, I think we've got a shot, dare say, to compete this year but I refuse to excited at the prospect of him playing for us in the league next year just yet.

Ade will stay if we don't sign another striker, or we'll be left with no depth up there like last year. Not too disappointed in that anyway, if Soldado can provide him competition he might actually play like he did 2 years ago.