OG #1 SUNDAY SMOKING BP IN THE PALACE!

FLOWER

I wonder why BP's videos are so heavily cut, especially near the end? Oh, OG has a video showing why. Cleared out of Alkharid (twice yikes), and caught in Edge bank!

Please BP, stop faking endings. You've been caught so many times it's starting to lose it's entertainment value and getting downright sad.

Absolutely unbiased opinion: OG on top.

5 hours ago, okedoke said:

I wonder why BP's videos are so heavily cut, especially near the end? Oh, OG has a video showing why. Cleared out of Alkharid (twice yikes), and caught in Edge bank!

Please BP, stop faking endings. You've been caught so many times it's starting to lose it's entertainment value and getting downright sad.

Absolutely unbiased opinion: OG on top.

Yeah their video just ends... with OG on top of cape counter. Their members are so braindead and brainwashed they honestly believe they win every scrap l0l

9 hours ago, Canny pk said:

Yeah their video just ends... with OG on top of cape counter. Their members are so braindead and brainwashed they honestly believe they win every scrap l0l

Mate it's crazy isn't it! Fatality did it too...on their write up they say they are beating us easily or some shit when Zenith crash but if you have a look we are up when we tele-I'd say it was an even fight. I know its an RNG based game but I've been with OG a year now and we've lost 1 fight I can remember at GDZ about a year ago when it was 3 vs 1 and we lost that hands down.  Some clans must just lose all the time its nuts lol. Our leaders just dick BP we crash their fake endings and we tele in to fally to GWAS them as they tele in they just can't do shit its hilarious.