Venom Sunday Trip: Complete JUMPSHIT extermination + free Dropparty ty JS LOOL

Dovahkiinn

venom.png

intro.png

Regarding the topic name, you can already tell this one is about to be juicy LOOL. SO, Venom massed up 27 shooters later peaking at 30 for 

this action packed sunday smoke sesh. We fought clans like Terror & Hydra but it was mostly just skullfucking Jumppoop + clusters.

Unfortunately, paki leader Droze from Jumspshit does all he can to avoid us until he sees an opportunity to crash us so Venom decided 

to show them what its actually like to being camped. Venom HQ worked overtime to demoralize Jumpshit from within, making them implode within .5 

and kicking innocent members. Plug the leak doggies.  

Watch trip video for a laugh ;)

5c6ee4fbdadd84803b35f74a59c437b3.png0d2761a3387ce33e3a2ea259200adef6-png.jpgunknown.png

test-venom.png

Fight 1:

Our first fight was a solid return war against The Wolves north of rev caves. They had some extra opts on us but nevertheless Venom pulled up

with their huge pink dicks to get some clean action. The fight was pretty matched until we pushed Terror towards the vents making them walk

into massive clumps which lost them a lot of members. It was moving towards a full clear for Venom against Terror but Jumpoop thought it

was the perfect moment to try an hit us from the west. Never had they made such a big mistake. Leadership took quick control and 25 pink

warriors moved south to avoid getting sandwiched. We quickly started pummeling Jumpshit and lost interest in Terror but u guessed it. 

JS started getting hit by the wombo combo slob slob 3000, which made their members suicide to the almighty COBRA'S. 

It didn't take long until JS ran to singles with their tail between their legs, broken asf. Nice try tho, keep recruining lvl 70 bots KEKW.

Fight 2:

Our 2nd fight was located at west bandits. We found out that Jumpshit and Hydra were fighting in a pvp world so we quickly hopped to 

their world to get some fun action. We rushed in from the west side and made like 10 Js bots telly out immediatly, which is obv no suprise.

The fight went on for multiple minutes until rage cleared it with mains. 

Fight 3:

Our 3rd fight was against Hydra, located at boneyard. We knew they had more opts on us but we thought it would be some fun action

for both parties. We rushed in from the north side and quickly hit their frontline, the fight went on for like 10 minutes until Onslaught crashed

and we tellied out.

FREE JUMPSHIT DROP PARTY LOOL: 

Venom always keeps the best part for last ofc. Like i stated before, Venom HQ received intel that Jumpshit ended after being cyberbullied completely of the map. 

Instead of fighting Venom they wanted to do a little drop party for their lvl 70 ammonite crab bots. Little did they know that Venom was lurking deep 

inside of enemy lines. We regrouped and went straight to Rimmington after this retard @mppileft his house unlocked LMFAOO. 

Venom spammed the shit out of their little dropparty and even got some juicy drops from it after they didn't kick all Venom members. 

Better luck next time and oh btw if you forgot, OFF = NFS.

DOVAH DID THIS TO YOU. 

unknown.png?width=1416&height=669

videos-test.png

Dovah

unknown.pngunknown.png

452fa90fa5028866cb3eb6f2e1b1b49f-png.jpg2021-05-23_22-04-57.png122af9dd098c9852a7f2e71632f2a9d3-png.jpg

2021-05-23_22-48-22.png

6f80d592adf53af247073d8152e11358.pngeaadbeba5a5dad460f433b3cb991c8c2.pngsundaytrip.pngb0357e181448fdaa2cfd6cdce16d6549-png.jpgunknown.png

2825c8ceff5012126473efab0c305fdb-png.jpg

Lol are you gonna claim that as your kill, and that you got it today????? Venom enjoyed the coziness of my house for 10 sec. Was nice to see you venny show up. Sorry you didnt stay long and dint get any of our weekly drop party. Join JS for weekly drop party after war.

30 minutes ago, Nivelle said:

Damn y'all seek attention that much huh? No way I victimized you lot that bad in F2P that u feel the need to tag me on your topic, remember who did this to u and continue to cry

l0000l where was the energy today? how do u crash then get smoked to singles l00000l explain victim

Big daddy talking right now 

Venom sons told you 100 times dont beef with ur daddy Droze i made you dreaming about me when you sleeping on ur beds.

lie=nothing

Sharkbrew=lie + evreyone know that

i made you pull 22 from 39 so idc about ur post and cya sundays my boys Droze camping venom again 

WOmalo keep rank people up they wanna quit dude be careful 😂

10 hours ago, D R O Z E said:

Big daddy talking right now 

Venom sons told you 100 times dont beef with ur daddy Droze i made you dreaming about me when you sleeping on ur beds.

lie=nothing

Sharkbrew=lie + evreyone know that

i made you pull 22 from 39 so idc about ur post and cya sundays my boys Droze camping venom again 

WOmalo keep rank people up they wanna quit dude be careful 😂

I swear to god youre the most retarded person i ever seen... 

keep barking you fucking dog