Best Clan Leader?

Braden

I'll speak purely from experience as to vary things up a bit and not just say solo/korrawi/chris/walli etc

@@Ben was a great leader in Enemy, very experienced in F2P as well as P2P and from what I remember I think Enemy would've struggled to start P2P'ing at all had he not been a high rank.

Prateek from Enemy was easily one of the best F2P callers I've heard, had a way of simultaneously pumping everyone up and making good calls while thinking on his feet.

Loki from Havoc was amazing in P2P, knew the server inside and out, was a great caller and strategist, renown for his signature backflip in to the lava maneuver.

Pepsis is probably my favorite P2P caller of all time, the quality of the members combined with Loki's knowledge of the server and Pepsis' calling ability is basically what made Havoc the clan it was.

I'll speak purely from experience as to vary things up a bit and not just say solo/korrawi/chris/walli etc

@@Ben was a great leader in Enemy, very experienced in F2P as well as P2P and from what I remember I think Enemy would've struggled to start P2P'ing at all had he not been a high rank.

Prateek from Enemy was easily one of the best F2P callers I've heard, had a way of simultaneously pumping everyone up and making good calls while thinking on his feet.

Loki from Havoc was amazing in P2P, knew the server inside and out, was a great caller and strategist, renown for his signature backflip in to the lava maneuver.

Pepsis is probably my favorite P2P caller of all time, the quality of the members combined with Loki's knowledge of the server and Pepsis' calling ability is basically what made Havoc the clan it was.

:wub: