Best Clan Leader?

Braden

V3rd3 back when Fi was #1 F2P without a doubt in the Wildy/PCL Era. Puts some of the fi ranks you guys think are good get put to shame by this guy. Fi was talking of closure when he was gone and for good reason I dont recall Fi Being a top 3 clan up until chris Came back.

Ivp and Bob are probably my favourites. They were always organised, friendly, respected and had all the traits good leaders should have - learnt a lot from them.

Goop pre-MDMA was good too; people often overlook that he basically restructured the entire clan from pulling 10's to establishing his own rank team that competed with the top clans. Haven't had the chance to speak to him for ages which sucks.

Never had the chance to be in MM and joined FOE post Walli; so sucks I didn't have a chance to experience the so called 'big guns' that tend to be on everyone's lists.

The only leader surpassing Adhi in leadership & guidance was Walli.

Although sometimes considered a dictator, he knew what had to be done & when.

Adhi is a really good warrer/caller but he doesn't really do much else compared to a lot of other leaders.

@@P0ke N Die , best overall calling/ dependable in all aspects of clanning. Best spy catcher and also a spy master. Basically every rank in 1, also made one of the best merges happen when most merges fail. Kudos to chris

Bawb , strong leader not as good as poke though i must say bawb is a great leader, has strong calling and is very dependable

Best people I've ever been led by in order:

Fi Chris - Very calm leader. Always thinks off anything.

CT Jack - Simply took care of Control for ages and loyal as hell. #1

Dripz - Agressive, people may not agree but I like his style.

The only leader surpassing Adhi in leadership & guidance was Walli.

Although sometimes considered a dictator, he knew what had to be done & when.

yea keep sucking his dick cos u wont be allowed in any other clans u brown sticky stuff broccoli lmao