Friday 2: ZENITH FULLY CLEARS LEGASHIT IN 4K HD IN 2 MINUTES - WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?????

Elve

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, Sturg said:

What the fuck is your problem? You were in LY for a long time in total, and as far as I'm aware left on good terms (albeit abruptly). I like you and I'm disappointed that you left as you were an asset to the clan, but don't start piping-up as soon as you leave just because you're affiliated with FS or thinking about joining BP.

You also claimed that Scott threatened to dox and/or DDoS you within two hours of you leaving. That's a very serious allegation; I trust that you can provide evidence to support it?

Ep1c resignation.png

Ep1c Scott.png

Another one leaves legashit!

1 hour ago, Sturg said:

Even Goebbels would be impressed by your propaganda. I saw your scout north of Lavas so I killed it, called the boys, and waited for you to hit us as we'd been PKing for hours and you keep telling us that we're banned from the Wilderness. We had slightly more opts than you (18 vs 16; we peaked at 24 earlier), but almost all of you were on meds or mains compared to almost all of us on pures.

You started to clear us but we returned, only to find that you'd dipped in less time than it took you all to log-in. Instead of returning, you decided to spam our CC, post a topic on your forums, and then ended! We're still out PKing BTW, with more opts than you had when you hit us.

Contrary to your allegations, we didn't call anyone else or join any open CCs, and everyone in that GIF of our CC is in LY (except for your scout). I also didn't get Smited; my +1 was a TSOTD. I looted the DCB from one of your whales when I was trying to loot food but died with it.

Try better next time, lads.

Zenpiss.png

Blah blah blah 

I fully cleared you with 16 hahahhahahahhaahahhahahahhaha

driveby on ly

15 hours ago, Herbo said:

Yeah I saw it bubba, if you'd bothered to read my OP then you'd have realised that I didn't get Smited, and that I actually looted the DCB and ammo from one of you fucking bots but died with it.

i dont think you even got to shoot 1 bolt l0l @Sturg

That's because I was focussing on Blitzing/Barraging. You dipped after two minutes and didn't return so I didn't have time to shoot any bolts!

15 hours ago, Elve said:

Your tears are so fucking delicious pedo

Do you, of all people, really want to fucking go there? I made an edgy joke; you're literally a convicted nonce. *Irony klaxon*

15 hours ago, Elve said:

Wait for the audio!!!!!!!

I can't wait - it'll be such a short clip that you can just upload it to YouTube Shorts as you dipped after two minutes, before you'd cleared us, and then didn't bother to return - despite the fact that we all returned and waited at GDZ for ten minutes, then continued our trip for another hour. You ended!

legashit fully cleared in .2

See the above, and my OP.

15 hours ago, Elve said:

Hahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahahahha

Are you claiming that it's from today? That GIF is on your Z and SB topics from when you hit our PKRI yesterday, you child-molesting cunt.

15 hours ago, Elve said:

Another one leaves legashit!

"Another one", despite the fact that we currently have a net increase in members and pull similar numbers as Z at weekends? I'm only referring to pures, of course.

15 hours ago, Elve said:

Blah blah blah 

I fully cleared you with 16 hahahhahahahhaahahhahahahhaha

driveby on ly

You dipped long before you cleared us, you didn't return, and you had 16 (almost entirely) meds and mains versus our 18 (almost entirely) pures. Let's be honest; you just wanted a quick hit for the sake of your dogshit propaganda, or else you'd have returned and kept fighting, but you didn't. You disappeared in less time than it took you all to log-in, and instead of returning you resorted to spamming our CC, claimed that we called other clans/teams with no evidence, posted your little topic on your forums, and then ENDED!

15 hours ago, Elve said:

@Blue no one believes you bubba, ty for staff rat

@BlueKYP this rat, please. Not only did he not lose it today, but he didn't even get Smited. Enjoy the $5 CAD or whatever it is, you can use it as hush money to buy those poor kids' silence.

3 minutes ago, Sturg said:

Yeah I saw it bubba, if you'd bothered to read my OP then you'd have realised that I didn't get Smited, and that I actually looted the DCB and ammo from one of you fucking bots but died with it.

That's because I was focussing on Blitzing/Barraging. You dipped after two minutes and didn't return so I didn't have time to shoot any bolts!

Do you, of all people, really want to fucking go there? I made an edgy joke; you're literally a convicted nonce. *Irony klaxon*

I can't wait - it'll be such a short clip that you can just upload it to YouTube Shorts as you dipped after two minutes, before you'd cleared us, and then didn't bother to return - despite the fact that we all returned and waited at GDZ for ten minutes, then continued our trip for another hour. You ended!

See the above, and my OP.

Are you claiming that it's from today? That GIF is on your Z and SB topics from when you hit our PKRI yesterday, you child-molesting cunt.

"Another one", despite the fact that we currently have a net increase in members and pull similar numebrs as Z at weekends? I'm only referring to pures, of course.

You dipped long before you cleared us, you didn't return, and you had 16 (almost entirely) meds and mains versus our 18 (almost entirely) pures. Let's be honest; you just wanted a quick hit for the sake of your dogshit propaganda, or else you'd have returned and kept fighting, but you didn't. You disappeared in less time than it took you all to log-in, and instead of returning you resorted to spamming our CC, claimed that we called other clans/teams with no evidence, posted your little topic on your forums, and then ENDED!

@BlueKYP this rat, please. Not only did he not lose it today, but he didn't even get Smited. Enjoy the $5 CAD or whatever it is, you can use it as hush money to buy thos poor kids' silence.

my boy GARROW left today.

no way you got cleared 16 v 21.

no way your typing paragraphs to me.

no way i cleared you two times in 2 days. thanks for confirming.

no way 2 more kids pmed us to spy after tonights shit show.

no way im still going to leak your audio.

yes way im still going to close your clan.

1 hour ago, Sturg said:

What the fuck is your problem? You were in LY for a long time in total, and as far as I'm aware left on good terms (albeit abruptly). I like you and I'm disappointed that you left as you were an asset to the clan, but don't start piping-up as soon as you leave just because you're affiliated with FS or thinking about joining BP.

You also claimed that Scott threatened to dox and/or DDoS you within two hours of you leaving. That's a very serious allegation; I trust that you can provide evidence to support it?

Ep1c resignation.png

Ep1c Scott.png

If you wanna play this game, You should deffo ask ur HC why I'm after blood, I don't mind posting everything about him & his "hot girlfriend" btw, That is same size as him, You wanna go down this route?
Once you threat me, Games on remember this statement of yours.
Because I'll hold this against you Sturg.

5 minutes ago, Elve said:

my boy GARROW left today.

no way you got cleared 16 v 21.

no way your typing paragraphs to me.

no way i cleared you two times in 2 days. thanks for confirming.

no way 2 more kids pmed us to spy after tonights shit show.

no way im still going to leak your audio.

yes way im still going to close your clan.

GARR0W is joining a small main clan that I'm not going to name, so GL to him given the current cancerous state of the scene.

We didn't get "cleared", nor was is "16 v 21"; it was 16 meds/mains versus 18 pures, you dipped long before you cleared us, and you didn't return despite the fact that we waited for you at GDZ, then continued our trip, whereas you ended.

At least I'm capable of typing in paragraphs and using proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation, and I'm proud of it. You've been hanging-around kids too long; their bad habits are rubbing-off on you (and you've been rubbing-off on them in a completely different way).

Literally NO-ONE PMed you to leak as we had a long, successful, and profitable trip (like we do every day), despite some cringe main clan causing a slight hiccup for two whole minutes before disappearing into thin air once again.

You have ONE leak in LY, and we're closing the net. Prove me wrong.

Leak our audio all you like, if you even have it. There's absolutely nothing juicy, sensitive, or cringe on there, unlike yours the other week. We'll gladly return the favour.

GARR0W is joining a small main clan that I'm not going to name, so GL to him given the current cancerous state of the scene.

We didn't get "cleared", nor was is "16 v 21"; it was 16 meds/mains versus 18 pures, you dipped long before you cleared us, and you didn't return despite the fact that we waited for you at GDZ, then continued our trip, whereas you ended.

At least I'm capable of typing in paragraphs and using proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation, and I'm proud of it. You've been hanging-around kids too long; their bad habits are rubbing-off on you (and you've been rubbing-off on them in a completely different way).

Literally NO-ONE PMed you to leak as we had a long, successful, and profitable trip (like we do every day), despite some cringe main clan causing a slight hiccup for two whole minutes before disappearing into thin air once again.

You have ONE leak in LY, and we're closing the net. Prove me wrong.

Leak our audio all you like, if you even have it. There's absolutely nothing juicy, sensitive, or cringe on there, unlike yours the other week. We'll gladly return the favour.

He joined terror idiot after spying for me in ly 

1 minute ago, Ep1c said:

If you wanna play this game, You should deffo ask ur HC why I'm after blood, I don't mind posting everything about him & his "hot girlfriend" btw, That is same size as him, You wanna go down this route?

I'm not playing any "game", I'm just wondering why you're being like this since, as far as I'm aware, you left LY on good terms, albeit abruptly. I haven't threatened to dox or DDoS you or anyone else. I hold myself to higher standards than that. You don't need to hold anything against me; as I said I like you and am disappointed that you left, but I'm just curious as to why the sudden retaliation given that you appeared, to me at least, to have left on good terms.

4 minutes ago, Ep1c said:

I’d worry about this @Sturg

1 minute ago, Sturg said:

I'm not playing any "game", I'm just wondering why you're being like this since, as far as I'm aware, you left LY on good terms, albeit abruptly. I haven't threatened to dox or DDoS you or anyone else. I hold myself to higher standards than that. You don't need to hold anything against me; as I said I like you and am disappointed that you left, but I'm just curious as to why the sudden retaliation given that you appeared, to me at least, to have left on good terms.

Your high council is a wild man and is about to get his 5th clan closed

keep bumping my topic! I love it

Just now, Elve said:

He joined terror idiot after spying for me in ly 

He joined Terror on his pure (for some strange fucking reason), and a small main clan on his main that I won't name. He wasn't spying for you as we vetted him, you would've discouraged him from leaving, and you wouldn't have admitted it to me.

1 minute ago, Elve said:

Your high council is a wild man and is about to get his 5th clan closed

keep bumping my topic! I love it

Yeah, and don't you forget it.

What iteration of Zenith are you on now? Eleven? Just like the age of your... Nah, forget it.

Yeah, and don't you forget it.

What iteration of Zenith are you on now? Eleven? Just like the age of your... Nah, forget it.

Zenith was a pre eoc clan that reopened in 2018. 

so uhh two? no a mixture of clans closing and mass joins and mass leaves like ly/gp/misfits.

pipe down 

6 minutes ago, Sturg said:

He joined Terror on his pure (for some strange fucking reason), and a small main clan on his main that I won't name. He wasn't spying for you as we vetted him, you would've discouraged him from leaving, and you wouldn't have admitted it to me.

He was leaking to me for the past 2 months. And trust me I tried to convince him to stay, he didn’t want too bubba. Can’t blame a bird for flying! 

more replies to my topic I fucking love it