Friday 2: ZENITH FULLY CLEARS LEGASHIT IN 4K HD IN 2 MINUTES - WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?????

Elve

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Elve said:

Thanks for the bump! No ones reading your tears just laughing at them you ugly mut 

You, of all people, are in no place to pass comment on anyone else's appearance. The difference is that I've seen you; you haven't seen me.

12 hours ago, Zenny said:

a3dda645b1f25e2d4fbeda115134ffe0-png.jpg

What does that have to do with what John said? Weird kid.

11 hours ago, Elve said:

your 20 vennies wont help

You're the one in an informal alliance with a number of pure clans, main clans, random teams, and mercenaries, so you're in no place to criticise anyone.

10 hours ago, Zenny said:

That's footage from yesterday but audio from Thursday. Nice try, though!

10 hours ago, Elve said:

LINES OF WAH WAH WAH

I'm not crying at all, I'm literally just countering your absolute dogshit propaganda and outright lies because you have nothing else. I'm not going to let it slide any more. We're coming for you. Good luck; you'll need it.

9 hours ago, K2P said:

it will always be Sam's clan. he's just using all of you for his own benefit lmfao. too bad you are clueless to see it

Of coure it'll always be Sam's clan but that doesn't change the fact that he's literally just the Founder and not an active rank. He comes online a few times a week and helps us out, but other than that it's the rank team who run the clan and make all the decisions.

-

I'm not going to comment on this cringe excuse for a propaganda topic any more as my valiant efforts at countering your dogshit propaganda and outright lies is having the unfortunate consequence of making it look a lot more popular than it actually is, and repeatedly bumping it to the top of this subforum. Adieu!

40 minutes ago, Sturg said:

You, of all people, are in no place to pass comment on anyone else's appearance. The difference is that I've seen you; you haven't seen me.

What does that have to do with what John said? Weird kid.

You're the one in an informal alliance with a number of pure clans, main clans, random teams, and mercenaries, so you're in no place to criticise anyone.

That's footage from yesterday but audio from Thursday. Nice try, though!

I'm not crying at all, I'm literally just countering your absolute dogshit propaganda and outright lies because you have nothing else. I'm not going to let it slide any more. We're coming for you. Good luck; you'll need it.

Of coure it'll always be Sam's clan but that doesn't change the fact that he's literally just the Founder and not an active rank. He comes online a few times a week and helps us out, but other than that it's the rank team who run the clan and make all the decisions.

-

I'm not going to comment on this cringe excuse for a propaganda topic any more as my valiant efforts at countering your dogshit propaganda and outright lies is having the unfortunate consequence of making it look a lot more popular than it actually is, and repeatedly bumping it to the top of this subforum. Adieu!

You got leaked, your clans garbage. Quit tearing up over runescape you ugly mut