Elveymage

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, mppi said:

you know you made it when your rivals using your motivation speech as their own.  🤣😅😂
tea loc? how come you didn't show up?🤡

@ me if you have a question cryer looool, didn’t even hear you on audio. Don’t go emo again when @droze promotes the new guys loooooool

44 minutes ago, mppi said:

took me 5 minute to get member rank in BP on my main discord 🤡. dont trust everything you read 😂🤣 Plug the leak 👺

Took Finn 4 days to get in rank chat that he leaked to us hahahahaha he don’t have to do 40hs a week for a rank hahahahahahah

Thx tea for giving me member rank after 5 min knowing me. Took us 3h into rivalry to get pics from rank chat. And its been 3 sunday BP pulling 16 shooters all ranks. Who did this ? Rivalry almost over, we should give you time to rebuild. 🤣🤣😂🤣😂😂

6 minutes ago, TeaNoWay said:

@mppi 

21 minutes ago, TeaNoWay said:

Took Finn 4 days to get in rank chat that he leaked to us hahahahaha he don’t have to do 40hs a week for a rank hahahahahahah

Fin wasnt ever in Js ranks chat stop flexing you making clown of urself 🤡

16 minutes ago, mppi said:

Thx tea for giving me member rank after 5 min knowing me. Took us 3h into rivalry to get pics from rank chat. And its been 3 sunday BP pulling 16 shooters all ranks. Who did this ? Rivalry almost over, we should give you time to rebuild. 🤣🤣😂🤣😂😂

Stop the cry, 40hs a week can’t even save you HAHAHAHAHAHA

1 hour ago, blunts blunts blunts said:

how can u even talk like this with bf in ur capes are u fucking slow ? yall foreign niggas a different type of retarded l0l

Dayum kiddo go back to the hood, they are crying for you. We had 6 BF rest is JS. Can you say the same about BP pulling 16 rest are mains