Apex 1.0: Rage Exposes Leaky Apex Officials + #elite-chat [Admin Leak Soon]

Royce

6 hours ago, Mercy said:

Ask edgi what it cost him 😂😂.

Also half the names in these pics are from a 1 week period where we memed each other and changed our names in discord. I was never purple veteran rank looooool.

stay mad apex disc is lit and yours is dead (more on that soon)

Nice cry dog

1 hour ago, femboy cookies said:

ur clan has been dead for 2 years because u and holydreams were leaders LMAO

clueless dog lmfao. foe's wilderness peak on osrs was 2019/20 (after we closed eop). meanwhile rage was closed

foe #1 2015,16,17 tied w eop but they were ahead,18 for the second half,19,20,21 before the pure scene became main infested hehehe and thats not including pre-eoc

1 hour ago, K2P said:

clueless dog lmfao. foe's wilderness peak on osrs was 2019/20 (after we closed eop). meanwhile rage was closed

foe #1 2015,16,17 tied w eop but they were ahead,18 for the second half,19,20,21 before the pure scene became main infested hehehe and thats not including pre-eoc

Ur era is foes worst, get over it LMAO

1 hour ago, K2P said:

U can cry all u want fat man, but I’m not giving ur anni back. Spoiler: all ur Annis will be like that in the future hihi. 

@K2PI waited for u to come out of hiding. 

bad move to pipe up to me again.

old dogs never lose their tricks I suppose.

waited and builded 6 months on intel on ur doggy clan. Ur next. U shouldnt have piped up.

I will force ur fresh lvl 70s (3 of em are leaking to me) in 1 item or ur oldschools to flame u for using meds again.