[Sunday] Olympus Sunday Showdown ft. Trauma/Imperial F2P Gwas

Misfits Public Relations

99oruo.png

Olympus-rs.com

Olympus set out today with 35 Gods, later peaking at 45. We killed clans real good. It was mainly a clusterfuck of clans all trip long, so I'll let the videos and pictures do the talking.

Thanks to everyone who came out, shame on you who canceled.

At the end of the trip, we killed most of Trauma/Imperial in a cluster at CA. They moved to singles and started fighting, so stayed south and binded/ranged the people who came out of graves 1v1 and took down at least half of each clans numbers while dying laughing on teamspeak.

k3of3r.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwNQTgwVluU

157ox2v.png

2qav092.png

2aenw8y.png

10hkq53.png

2u6iqls.png

2mhtrbd.png

2qvtdtu.png

92c9f07480e725b18461343cc92b3759.png194f1cabbd85d6d275fa6d5930a1bfb9.png52f5d5f7c4bde1100d8c379090cd5e71.pngc5de41f5bd283cec4851a6780a94bda6.png6e2d413334e5e92124ff9b593baff808.png

fdu0rl.png

Let me lay out a hypothetical scenario. One day, an lpc called Olympus was in a fierce rivalry with a clan known as Imperial. In an attempt to gain the upper hand in the rivalry, Olympus decided to step up to MPC and allow mass level 90s and 100s in mith to attend their trips, and invited their friends in HPC clans to join. However, instead of fighting the other MPCs Olympus continued to go out at LPC times to fight clans such as Trauma, a clan that was 90% 1 defense accounts and completely level 60s and 70s, with very few exceptions. 

@@Wardy, you seem like a reasonable guy. As you've said yourself multiple times, LPC clanning is for fun. If y'all want to go to MPC that's cool and good on you for stepping up, but actually step up and go out with the other MPCs. Don't try to ruin the fun for those of us that are trying to stay with the LPC scene by bringing maxed 20-25 defense accounts. It's gettin old watching y'all come out with MPC and HPC accounts, then act like y'all are hot brown sticky stuff. Don't bother putting that pic of your fall in your ranks posted on your topic to "refute" the fact that you brought high levels. I was scouting you guys, I saw them at your mass and I saw them in the wild.
Look at that hypothetical scenario, and tell me how it's fair to Trauma. Everything I've seen from you on these forums has given me the impression that you are a relatively mature individual in an incredibly toxic community. I would like you to try to convince the other ranks in Trauma to either move to MPC completely, or ditch the high levels and come out as an LPC. Don't try to straddle the line and be a halfassedPC, choose one or the other.
@@Wardy, if you have a counter argument, I'd be glad to hear it. @MostofTrauma, enjoy posting flame replies and pictures of salt because I know that's whats gonna happen :P

Rant over ;)

Let me lay out a hypothetical scenario. One day, an lpc called Olympus was in a fierce rivalry with a clan known as Imperial. In an attempt to gain the upper hand in the rivalry, Olympus decided to step up to MPC and allow mass level 90s and 100s in mith to attend their trips, and invited their friends in HPC clans to join. However, instead of fighting the other MPCs Olympus continued to go out at LPC times to fight clans such as Trauma, a clan that was 90% 1 defense accounts and completely level 60s and 70s, with very few exceptions. 

@@Wardy, you seem like a reasonable guy. As you've said yourself multiple times, LPC clanning is for fun. If y'all want to go to MPC that's cool and good on you for stepping up, but actually step up and go out with the other MPCs. Don't try to ruin the fun for those of us that are trying to stay with the LPC scene by bringing maxed 20-25 defense accounts. It's gettin old watching y'all come out with MPC and HPC accounts, then act like y'all are hot brown sticky stuff. Don't bother putting that pic of your fall in your ranks posted on your topic to "refute" the fact that you brought high levels. I was scouting you guys, I saw them at your mass and I saw them in the wild.

Look at that hypothetical scenario, and tell me how it's fair to Trauma. Everything I've seen from you on these forums has given me the impression that you are a relatively mature individual in an incredibly toxic community. I would like you to try to convince the other ranks in Trauma to either move to MPC completely, or ditch the high levels and come out as an LPC. Don't try to straddle the line and be a halfassedPC, choose one or the other.

@@Wardy, if you have a counter argument, I'd be glad to hear it. @MostofTrauma, enjoy posting flame replies and pictures of salt because I know that's whats gonna happen :P

Rant over ;)

I attempt not to engage in the propaganda bullbrown sticky stuff as I'm sure you've noticed. I guess I can take responsibility and explain as to why Trauma has done what it's done, even though I don't entirely agree with it all. However I think our actions are at least justified. I'm obviously going to be bias but anyway, I'll be as honest as I can.

Rewind back to Imperial's opening as an LPC. I believe they started off officially with an 80 combat cap whilst every other LPC clan was comfortable with 75. However everyone at the time slowly adapted and matched Imperial. I personally argued on our rank boards that the 80 combat cap should stick, simply because allowing 80+ would basically openly invite mith onto trips. Trips for the most part held to that agreement as well as preps. Sure, a couple clans brought some exceptions here and there however it really wasn't too big of a deal. Most clans were happy to prep with an 80 cap. However there was constant pressure from Imperial to increase that cap to say 83 or 85 because some of the accounts used in Imperial were also in Supremacy, and of course they wanted to help out their HPC without training up a whole new account. Thats cool, we argued and debated about that too. The community was going to slowly shift up the combat cap anyway so everyone started adapting.

About three weeks ago however, we are met with one of the worst weekend trips I have ever experienced. Imperial brang literally any level they could find to one of their trips. I was there, it was horrible. To make a long story short, we got fucking slammed by multiple members in mithril. So on sunday, we took it upon ourselves for revenge and decided to use similar tactics to Imperial and just disregarded the combat cap altogether, just like they did. The reasoning was because we would be unable to compete with accounts ranging up to 104 combat with our (at the time) 83 combat cap squad. It was simply unfair. Hypocritical as it probably sounds, we came to that decision based on the whole mentality of having fun. In the end all I want to do is pk with some friends and get loot, I don't care about the legacy of the clan nor how long it lasts. LPC clanning is so much fun in the wilderness and I want to make the best of it while I can. TL;DR - We just copied Imperial.

Trauma is an MPC. However we cannot go out during HPC times simply because everyone else in Trauma is from another HPC. It just won't work. Members in almost every HPC are in Trauma, simply to have fun and not care about clan drama. There are a few who take the clan to heart, but for the most part we have an "I don't give a fuck" attitude. Hence why we went out and hit the massive cluster at GDZ on saturday. It's for the laughs... At least thats how I perceive it.

This era of LPC clanning featuring Olympus/Trauma/Imperial/Conviction will die very soon and basically we will do whatever it takes for fun these days. I honestly wanted to stick with the 80/85 combat cap as long as possible, however at least in my opinion Imperial ruined it for everyone. :\

using System.Diagnostics;
class Program
{
    static void Main()
    {
    Process.Start("C:\Users\Trauma2k15secrets\AllensBrain\Excusegenerator.exe");
    }
}

I attempt not to engage in the propaganda bullbrown sticky stuff as I'm sure you've noticed. I guess I can take responsibility and explain as to why Trauma has done what it's done, even though I don't entirely agree with it all. However I think our actions are at least justified. I'm obviously going to be bias but anyway, I'll be as honest as I can.

Rewind back to Imperial's opening as an LPC. I believe they started off officially with an 80 combat cap whilst every other LPC clan was comfortable with 75. However everyone at the time slowly adapted and matched Imperial. I personally argued on our rank boards that the 80 combat cap should stick, simply because allowing 80+ would basically openly invite mith onto trips. Trips for the most part held to that agreement as well as preps. Sure, a couple clans brought some exceptions here and there however it really wasn't too big of a deal. Most clans were happy to prep with an 80 cap. However there was constant pressure from Imperial to increase that cap to say 83 or 85 because some of the accounts used in Imperial were also in Supremacy, and of course they wanted to help out their HPC without training up a whole new account. Thats cool, we argued and debated about that too. The community was going to slowly shift up the combat cap anyway so everyone started adapting.

About three weeks ago however, we are met with one of the worst weekend trips I have ever experienced. Imperial brang literally any level they could find to one of their trips. I was there, it was horrible. To make a long story short, we got fucking slammed by multiple members in mithril. So on sunday, we took it upon ourselves for revenge and decided to use similar tactics to Imperial and just disregarded the combat cap altogether, just like they did. The reasoning was because we would be unable to compete with accounts ranging up to 104 combat with our (at the time) 83 combat cap squad. It was simply unfair. Hypocritical as it probably sounds, we came to that decision based on the whole mentality of having fun. In the end all I want to do is pk with some friends and get loot, I don't care about the legacy of the clan nor how long it lasts. LPC clanning is so much fun in the wilderness and I want to make the best of it while I can. TL;DR - We just copied Imperial.

Trauma is an MPC. However we cannot go out during HPC times simply because everyone else in Trauma is from another HPC. It just won't work. Members in almost every HPC are in Trauma, simply to have fun and not care about clan drama. There are a few who take the clan to heart, but for the most part we have an "I don't give a fuck" attitude. Hence why we went out and hit the massive cluster at GDZ on saturday. It's for the laughs... At least thats how I perceive it.

This era of LPC clanning featuring Olympus/Trauma/Imperial/Conviction will die very soon and basically we will do whatever it takes for fun these days. I honestly wanted to stick with the 80/85 combat cap as long as possible, however at least in my opinion Imperial ruined it for everyone. :\

class Program
{
    static void Main()
    {
    }
}

I understand that Imperial brings Supremacy accounts, we fought them too. And believe me, I've noticed that the LPC scene is on the decline. I just feel that Trauma opting to take a "no holds barred" approach to the situation is hastening the death of the current lpc scene. While Imperial was bringing in Supremacy kids, Trauma one upped them by bringing in their own HPC allies and training their own members well over the previous combat cap. Imperial will bring even more high levels to match you the same way you brought high levels and mith to match them, Conviction already allows 39 def and addy on their trips, and that leaves us in a pretty awkward position... we can either fight clans with massive level advantages on us, which will require huge pulls every trip on our part, or we can fight Curse at low wild where 90s can't crash, and I honestly don't see Curse wanting to do that. Chaotic consistently will give us good fights, but they are still pretty low levels compared to us at the moment and it really wouldn't be a fair fight for them. This weekend was uncharacteristically slow, and I think that other clans knowing Trauma has 90s in mith waiting to pounce on any clans stepping into multi was a major factor in that. There's a reason we were still rushing you guys down opts and down levels... it was the only fight we could get and we come out on the weekend to fight :P

TL;DR: While I can understand some of the motives behind the move, I still feel like throwing combat caps out of the window was a bit overkill and makes it extremely difficult for the lpcs that still follow the lpc rules to pk at their designated time.

Thanks for explaining your POV :)

class Program
{
    static void Main()
    {
    }
}

lmao :P

I understand that Imperial brings Supremacy accounts, we fought them too. And believe me, I've noticed that the LPC scene is on the decline. I just feel that Trauma opting to take a "no holds barred" approach to the situation is hastening the death of the current lpc scene. While Imperial was bringing in Supremacy kids, Trauma one upped them by bringing in their own HPC allies and training their own members well over the previous combat cap. Imperial will bring even more high levels to match you the same way you brought high levels and mith to match them, Conviction already allows 39 def and addy on their trips, and that leaves us in a pretty awkward position... we can either fight clans with massive level advantages on us, which will require huge pulls every trip on our part, or we can fight Curse at low wild where 90s can't crash, and I honestly don't see Curse wanting to do that. Chaotic consistently will give us good fights, but they are still pretty low levels compared to us at the moment and it really wouldn't be a fair fight for them. This weekend was uncharacteristically slow, and I think that other clans knowing Trauma has 90s in mith waiting to pounce on any clans stepping into multi was a major factor in that. There's a reason we were still rushing you guys down opts and down levels... it was the only fight we could get and we come out on the weekend to fight :P

TL;DR: While I can understand some of the motives behind the move, I still feel like throwing combat caps out of the window was a bit overkill and makes it extremely difficult for the lpcs that still follow the lpc rules to pk at their designated time.

Thanks for explaining your POV :)

lmao :P

Honestly what I expect to happen is for the 'real' LPCs to separate themselves from the MPCs during trips. Simply avoid each other altogether, which is already happening. As I mentioned I doubt the December era of 'LPC Clanning' will continue on for much longer.

We do what we can against whos out regardless of opts and levels but unfortunately it's going to start starving us from action as no LPC wants to fight 100s in mith who only camps deep wild to pick off our 70s, this trip was so boring unlike any other trip and I don't see how this is going to change in future events.

Honestly what I expect to happen is for the 'real' LPCs to separate themselves from the MPCs during trips. Simply avoid each other altogether, which is already happening. As I mentioned I doubt the December era of 'LPC Clanning' will continue on for much longer.

I agree that LPCs are trying to avoid the MPCs, but they are doing it by sitting in singles until they can come crash a fight. I know Imperial is getting tired of us crashing their fights with you, but we do it because there is nothing else to do :/. All last weekend we walked around multi trying to get fights, of the LPCs only Chaotic stepped up and fought us 1v1. As much as I've been enjoying it, unless things change the current LPC scene is doomed.

Anyway, best of luck with your rivalry. Thanks for the respectful responses to my ranting :P