One month of no F2P Saturdays, what's next?

Tyendinaga

21 hours ago, Legacy 2022 said:

You really thought a sharbrew topic was going to spark some type of solution? ive seen this topic made so many times. Why can't we get 1 reasonable rank from each clan(if not all, at least some) in a groupchat and discuss the direction of pure clanning. It only takes a few of us, and then others will follow. I most definitely agree with your view, but this isnt the right way to discuss/tackle the problem. The replies were expected.

think of this topic as a litmus test: an examination of the general community at this moment in time and it's ability to respond to a question when asked. multiple times in the past I have attempted to coordinate with leaders of other communities who have responded in one of several ways:

• immediately turning into a flame fest
  • utter disregard or acknowledgement of their contributions towards clannings decline
  • zero interest in community involvement for wholesale progress 

now the last point in particular is understandable, pure clanning is feudal, and actions that benefit everyone first rather than just your clan are few and far between - who would spend energy on something other than their clan first? however, the first two speaks to the lack of maturity and integrity shown by other leaders. and this lack of maturity leaks into the ethos of a clans members - look at these responses, could you tell me with a straight face these clans are led by a respectable staff team? 

Fatality are open to discuss how to help revive clanning. the ball is in the court of the other staff teams. 

No fuckin way am I reading these rage dogs saying they are gonna continue to “do what has to be done” you’re literally pulling sub 30 on the weekends and hiding in venny cc’s LMFAO

anyone remember when rage tried to compete with Foe, got smashed every single weekend, so they started double logging on mains and hiring Venezuelans to try and hit us? I sure do! Look where that got them 🤣

Foe, apex, zenith out on pures only every Sunday, can’t say the same for any other clans unfortunately.