EoP sign ups Gwas'd

Lugia Ex

dont blow yourself up

fo are bad lmaoo got bullied in f2p and we bullied you in p2p aswell oh my 

close X10 now

We are bad but we beat you every time in clan wars with matched opts and no external factors? Besides eop ddosing some of our members.

After every sunday you say you dont fight us because you are down opts. But because everyone else didnt match your sign ups this week and thus had less opts and chose not to fight you its somehow different? 

Eop retards lmao.

Not sure i can even take FO seriously anymore lmfao...

We were well aware that you kids were at old gate with P2P gear & thinking you can outsmart us, we just didnt care because the only reason you would actually show your face is in P2P world & P2P gear during a F2P pk trip, so we hopped into you with F2P gear, and what makes it even more funny is the fact that we also cleared you rofl.

Idk how you can even make this topic when you got bullied out of F2P, yet you call yourselves #1 F2P lol... Know your place peasants.

Not sure i can even take FO seriously anymore lmfao...

We were well aware that you kids were at old gate with P2P gear & thinking you can outsmart us, we just didnt care because the only reason you would actually show your face is in P2P world & P2P gear during a F2P pk trip, so we hopped into you with F2P gear, and what makes it even more funny is the fact that we also cleared you rofl.

Idk how you can even make this topic when you got bullied out of F2P, yet you call yourselves #1 F2P lol... Know your place peasants.

Stop typing essays and say gj and move instead of crying a river

Stop typing essays and say gj and move instead of crying a river

Stop quoting me with your r3tarded responses, i will not say "gj" because i don't consider letting yourselves getting cleared by your rival clan & then making a topic about it  "a good job"

Now crawl back to irrelevance tomato.