Final Ownage Elite Sunday #1 P2P Trip

holydreams

Noone was talking to, random r3tard.

~If you wanna go & say that its 70v70+ 20 mains, then i can also say that its usually 70v70 + Supremacy,Imperial,Olympus,RD & Fi against EoP, because despite your r3tarded mindset, we all know which clan those clans would focus if it was EoP vs FO.

Eop+sv+imperial+rd+fi vs fo but ok u cant count bak2sch00l 0ldsch00ler

We have had plenty of matched wildy fights which you have lost lol... Clan wars fights and wildy fights are 2 different things, and not because "eop can use mains there hahahahha"

Your wilderness quality is far from what you have in clan wars, not to mention that the preps we've had with you have mostly been like 30v30s where as in wildy we have fought like 70v70 80v80 etc...

I'll give Eop one thing, they are good at returning non stop for hours on end over and over again. However, even if it was 70 v 70 or 100v100 in clw with 0 returning we would win (as you stated above).

Anyway let's move on from the discussion, what's done is done.

90 pull without signups lol this is crazy!

sad people hate f2p lol but that's fine we still pull 60ish.

The difference between us and EoP is we don't have sign ups for every weekend trip making it seem so important lol. Soon enough the hype will fade and you will pull 40s. See ya next weekend and bring the pain please

Wtf are you talking about lol? Last time we had sign ups was while we were still slumping FI & your clan was closed..

Man.. Just some friendly words

Don't get affected by what he says because do you really think he'll say what you want to hear? If he did there wouldn't be a rivalry or w/e

Just have to stop caring what ppl say because unless you are on friendly terms with the other clan it'll prob be negative, in this case Solo doesn't want that so ye.

Anyway Im saying this to you because I don't flame those who don't to me even if you're in Eop

Don't get affected by what he says because do you really think he'll say what you want to hear? If he did there wouldn't be a rivalry or w/e

Rivalry or not, the least they can do is post some legit claims, not some random bullbrown sticky stuff how we have sign ups every weekend lol.

I was just trying to help the clueless understand what's going on around them, because it seems like he's either brainwashed or simply a bad troll with 0 braincells to think of something better.

As if full-out wins were ever relevant.

Id rather be in a clan that dominates the wilderness for a whole year than win a full-out & be irrelevant for the rest of the year..

Now go end yourself plz.

Look how much you care. You quoted some troll that was messing with you on a topic which is several days old... Pathetic l0l how upset you can be over runescape :P

Quit life, sit

Look how much you care. You quoted some troll that was messing with you on a topic which is several days old... Pathetic l0l how upset you can be over runescape :P

Quit life, sit

Look how much you care, you had to make a troll account on runescape forums, because you're too afraid to show your "real" runescape face tomato.

Pathetic l0l, how upset can you be over runescape...

Look how much you care, you had to make a troll account on runescape forums, because you're too afraid to show your "real" runescape face tomato.

Pathetic l0l, how upset can you be over runescape...

Aand again, quoting a troll acc and simply cant let it go. HAHAAAH bumping our topic aswell good dog. Now stay on the floor fucking dog. Now sit. And ill might give you a cracker. LMFAO pls quote me again this is hilarious ahhaha @@pirate

Seems like  YOU CARE just as much, considering that i can't keep you off my dick & you keep popping outta nowhere & randomly quote me.

Fuck you & have a nice day Mr.Heismberg.

Out of all the retardation that you type, this is easily the most cauliflower. Telling someone else they care just as much as you do r0fl. Your half of FOE topic comments, just look at this page lmfao. I seriously believe you don't realize how cauliflower you look.