• EOP
    • FI
    • TLP
    • ZU
    • RD
    • Sup
    • CP
    • LT

TLP are getting better every week, which is why they have the best chance. Theres no contradiction, EO just suck at matched opts l0l. Once you realize that, you won't look cauliflower on these boards telling everyone EO is #2 matched lmao.

butbutbutbut... we are #2 matched though? Even your r3tarded ass knows that.

Last p2p prep win? please link me

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/5888-revieweop-eruption-of-pures-vs-zu-zerg-unit-p2p-prep-3-0/

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/5865-verifiedrevieweop-vs-tlp-p2p-prep-3-0/

Last 2 P2P preps & we have another one vs TLP tomorrow (its funny that u asked for a P2P win as if F2P doesn't count lmfao)

Ur retarted brain might have forgotten that we have like 5-0 vs u in f2p preps since reopening and we might wanna have a p2p against you some day? Wow you take stupidity to another level for sure

This r3tard links me to a p2p prep vs TLP when they're still learning how to ice barrage lmfao. Remember when EO went 0-35 in preps? Thats because MM/FOE/FI and a healthy TLP were still around smacking your brown sticky stuff clan in everything lmao. Nothings changed since then, sorry. Still #8 matched

This r3tard links me to a p2p prep vs TLP when they're still learning how to ice barrage lmfao. Remember when EO went 0-35 in preps? Thats because MM/FOE/FI and a healthy TLP were still around smacking your brown sticky stuff clan in everything lmao. Nothings changed since then, sorry. Still #8 matched

That prep is ~2 weeks old and youre telling me they were still learning how to barrage? 

Gtfo tomato, you asked me to link you the last p2p prep & i linked you twice, that clearly shut your mouth so you had to come up with another r3tarded statement lmfao.

BTW we have another P2P prep vs them tomorrow, ill quote you on that later.

Ur retarted brain might have forgotten that we have like 5-0 vs u in f2p preps since reopening and we might wanna have a p2p against you some day? Wow you take stupidity to another level for sure

What the fuck are you even talking about lmfao?

How does that have any relevance to what i posted tomato?

As i said we are #2 matched not #1, so YOU took the stupidity to another level r3tard.

What the fuck are you even talking about lmfao?

How does that have any relevance to what i posted tomato?

As i said we are #2 matched not #1, so YOU took the stupidity to another level r3tard.

doidntreadlol as i said, you take stupidity to a whole new level. Quit life. Peasant

That prep is ~2 weeks old and youre telling me they were still learning how to barrage? 

Gtfo tomato, you asked me to link you the last p2p prep & i linked you twice, that clearly shut your mouth so you had to come up with another r3tarded statement lmfao.

Its not a r3tarded statement when its true lmfao. EOP suck in matched preps and they went 0-35 when real clans were still around LOL.

Its not a r3tarded statement when its true lmfao. EOP suck in matched preps and they went 0-35 when real clans were still around LOL.

Same clans are still around as when we had this streak lol, get ur facts straight u little brown sticky stuff.

Correction "we sucked" in matched preps, currently #2 and soon to be #1 once your brown sticky stuff clan closes for the third time.

@@pirate Your brown sticky stuff clan lost to TLP in the p2p prep LMAOOOOOOO still care to defend your matched quality? EOP #8 matched opts clan 

i never said we were good at P2P matched tho, you need to calm your r3tarded ass down & stop e-thugging on a fake account tomato lol.

Everybody knows EO sucks ass in P2P and you clearly implied you were going to beat TLP, Your cauliflower as fuck lmao. This is why EO is #8 matched, brown sticky stuff clan sucks ass in P2P.

LOL you really believe just because you are #2 in prep ranking, you really are #2 LMAO. Once you start prepping clans other than BV and LT you'll go right back to 0-35 lmao.

More like #8 matched and #3 wildy.

Bv has been closed for awhile.