Who was your first clan and why are you still there/why did you leave?

Eeekaj

I was in animsoity as well...w 14 ownage was the name :)  I see a lot of old names like Rude is SXC, Toon, xL O V E :)

Wtf! I think I recognise your name but wow, do you keep in touch with anyone I would love to see if anyone from AY still plays, maybe revive it in the form of a team or something. Marty from LT had the name Far Casting I was sure that was rude.

Wtf! I think I recognise your name but wow, do you keep in touch with anyone I would love to see if anyone from AY still plays, maybe revive it in the form of a team or something. Marty from LT had the name Far Casting I was sure that was rude.

I still talk to Rude quite a bit actually! We met up irl once too lol. Other than that no not really :P  Team sounds it could be some good fun but not sure if I'd have to time for it until summer =/

I still talk to Rude quite a bit actually! We met up irl once too lol. Other than that no not really  :P  Team sounds it could be some good fun but not sure if I'd have to time for it until summer =/

Wow small world, yeah its a nice idea but I don't see it actually happening ;p

00be044a14835802ed81b8b5293a6999.png

First clan was Fatal Purez

led by f r 0 s ts

and co-leader was Gackut0. It closed after losing a fullout to Veneratio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg4OdLVSJ9o ;)