Who was your first clan and why are you still there/why did you leave?

Eeekaj

Will be interesting to see who started out where and if they remained in that clan.

My first clan was VH early 2008, first pure clan I joined was some random masser FC and the only clan I led was called Animosity and it was more like a team (we would have pulled about 20 to a fullout lol).

b597342886.png

probably early 2008 late 2009 spent most of my time with IR, met some life long rs friends, they were basically my first pk buddies/clan. But i'd have to say my first OFFICIAL clan, that did daily trips and weekend trips and all the serious App and Ts3/Swift kit brown sticky stuff was Mercy. And I never left until it basically closed just like every other clan with the fall of pre-eoc and the rise of EoC.

Extracted back in 2010 - 2012? Times a little fuzzy to me

It was a main rev cave team/clan wars team, we fought clans such as Sy, JaJa & Divine Wrath. 

extracted sounds like a beast name for a clan for some reason, was it ex, x or e name spams?

Was pking in bunch of massers cc's before i joined CP/MG or CPR don't exactly remember which was the first one, but i left because clanning felt like too much of a "commitment" back then & i just wanted to enjoy pking in small groups 5-10 ppl back then.

Alot of CPR members where really known P2Pers Pre-EOC, I really liked the small pk groups aswell.