Clarification on Trauma closing

Zed_

Btw the last prep we did had a 83 combat cap and you broke it nontheless lmfao. So you'r 2nd point doesn't make sense.

OT: TY for the fights doe and gl in tlp.

Our last prep resulted in you rushing us. Doesn't really make sense does it.

• Olympus ~ One week they would pull 40 other week 80, i'm sorry but there isn't much to do against that. Never gave us a single prep. But in the end we already stopped caring and would like to give a shoutout for your quality increasement. Gl in the future,

listen, when your previous version hacked your forums x5 hacked your teamspeak a couple times, hits your ranks off for 2 weeks str8, why in hell would you give them action.

and as soon as we got tht one prep, we were in the portal about to begin, our ts gets hit off.

& afther that we went mpc. so gf.

sucks that u closed, but honestly it wont affect the pure community in any way considering 90% of your clan consisted of invites. Will visit u at the graveyard next week, cya

Well either way your clan is edge mass recruit or supremacy.. So that statement was irrelevant.

Umm Pepsi won't flame or anything you guys were the only that were competable in clanwars I still wanted that last 5th fight but sadly it couldn't happen due to you guys getting 20 def and 75 atk

I'll make a nice memorial for you guys at the graveyard west of corp :)

It was fun rivalry except for the ddosing leaking part

• Olympus ~ One week they would pull 40 other week 80, i'm sorry but there isn't much to do against that. Never gave us a single prep. But in the end we already stopped caring and would like to give a shoutout for your quality increasement. Gl in the future,

listen, when your previous version hacked your forums x5 hacked your teamspeak a couple times, hits your ranks off for 2 weeks str8, why in hell would you give them action.

and as soon as we got tht one prep, we were in the portal about to begin, our ts gets hit off.

& afther that we went mpc. so gf.

xd at your sig, olympus was completely irrelevant to trauma.

im glad we agree that imperial closed trauma

you seem mad about it

You pulled 25 and ended as first 4 times straight and cancelled weekend trips. Sorry we aren't dragging our members any longer through this cancer.

LPC scene was fun while it lasted. In my opinion it started going downhill in february. I've written a massive essay on this before so I won't go repeating myself, if your curious then go stalk my previous posts. I had my laughs at Allen's idiocracy and the amazing PK trips we had. Laughs to be had all round and I met a bunch of new people along the way. I hope these friendships I've developed with some of these individuals will last an eternity, regardless of where they move on to.

Heres to the future of Runescape Clanning lads. It was a slow year in 2014, but this year with be fucking fabulous.