AAO's Saturday! Ft. R, T1, and more!

Canadian

I will say it was quite enjoyable :). It's humorous when the clans that pulled 40+ and had mithril/adamant armour on complain because the true LPCs teamed on them. The 3 way cluster was very fun as well, looking forward to see what other sorts of action the LPC scene can produce.

AAO, I like you guys and all, but you're not going absolutely anywhere if you go around joining other clan's trips every weekend instead of going on your own. This is getting pretty ridiculous.

Who are you to tell people whether or not they're going to be "going somewhere"? This wasn't about joining other clan's trips, we just wanted to have some fun. The only reason you're clearly frustrated is because you guys got cleared in maze, and ran from us the entire weekend. 

Also, this was the first time that we did this idea. Every other trip we've done, we did by ourselves. And pulling 35 people to an official trip (last weekend), after being only a MONTH open is pretty good if you ask me. Seeing as you guys pulled 25..

AAO, I like you guys and all, but you're not going absolutely anywhere if you go around joining other clan's trips every weekend instead of going on your own. This is getting pretty ridiculous.

Keep your mouth shut lilguy, aao cleared your wall of mith down 2 today and only lost 5 ppl the entire fight lmao.

U sure you dont wanna cancel the prep for next week? LOL.

I didn't say anything about Outrage it was in the video, I was just showing Chaotic at its prime

You could've used any video, but you used a video that had to deal with outrage. Therefore, you're bringing my old clan into the convo