Olympus Wicked Sunday Walloping ft. LT

Trajan

Jesus fucking Christ - it makes sense now. You run imperial focusing on accomplishments while we focus on fun.

I had 2 wars back to back both lasting 10-20 mins before you even got a challenge. If you really focus on "accomplishing something" rather than having fun then it completely makes sense why only 15 people showed up to your Saturday trip.

Talking about 15 man pull rings a bell of activation v1 v2 v3 God knows how many time u reopened pulled 12 and peaked at 15 max

Just cuz you open a different clan every 2 months doesn't change brown sticky stuff Olympus ain't going nowhere u can't even beat imperial as an lpc wtf u thinking of going hpc lmfao

Quote me again and I'll put you in your place for good

lol mad u didnt get invited xdxdxdxd

we did get invited, we turned it down. Considering how long it took for the event to actually get started and the fact that if we showed up our team would've been sitting about 30+ people per round I'm not sad we decided to skip. I'd rather be fighting then waiting around for an hour and a half for a fight to start, no matter how big the fight is.

We are gmt based look at Saturday times before talking brown sticky stuff get yourself a reality check

If you are in a clan, you know what times you need to be up. Our gmt guys make our Saturday trips. Our Aussies make our Sunday trips and for them that's like 3-4 am. Pulling 15 to a weekend trip is weak af, regardless of your base time zone. Expected more competition from you.

Talking about 15 man pull rings a bell of activation v1 v2 v3 God knows how many time u reopened pulled 12 and peaked at 15 max

Just cuz you open a different clan every 2 months doesn't change brown sticky stuff Olympus ain't going nowhere u can't even beat imperial as an lpc wtf u thinking of going hpc lmfao

Quote me again and I'll put you in your place for good

Quoted you qt, come put me in my place.

We may have had to wait a little longer for our fight, but it was definitely worth it. The pure community is already getting smaller, so its always good when the community can get together and do something productive at this level.

Congrats on your action with LT though