Critical Damage Defeat Doom

Bloodarrow42

lol wtf . none of the edge recruits bothered to vid? atleast put some effort for people to view/enjoy your topic or don't bother posting.

also claiming a win on another masser cc doesn't really mean much

We don't mass, all of our 60 man pull are legit members who are registered in site, made an intro, and in TS3 all the time.

We don't have to mass and spam like CD while we about to go to a trip.

Who the fuck cares about gfx lmfao

Want some art? go draw a picture

tumblr_nbrqxkhs9y1rbc9h1o1_400.gif

OT: I can offer you guys some clan GFX (for a price of course) to make your topics more easy to the eye.

I can clearly see some guys with rune in some of the pictures as well as know from experience fighting you on my baby pure that you team with Rune guys so I think that's where a lot of these people are being turned off and flaming you because you don't take the idea of a "pure clan" seriously. Drop the mains, get some GFX from a Designer like myself or others on the site and that's when you guys will start getting recognition/notoriety you deserve. Goodluck 

tumblr_nbrqxkhs9y1rbc9h1o1_400.gif

OT: I can offer you guys some clan GFX (for a price of course) to make your topics more easy to the eye.

I can clearly see some guys with rune in some of the pictures as well as know from experience fighting you on my baby pure that you team with Rune guys so I think that's where a lot of these people are being turned off and flaming you because you don't take the idea of a "pure clan" seriously. Drop the mains, get some GFX from a Designer like myself or others on the site and that's when you guys will start getting recognition/notoriety you deserve. Goodluck