Clanwars

Biased

When will you realise that nobody but bad clans like CP , want clan wars.

If you have been viewing these forums daily then you can clearly see action occurs everyday.If your too brown sticky stuff to compete i guess clan wars is the next best thing for clans on there last legs.

If you have been viewing these forums daily then you can clearly see action occurs everyday.If your too brown sticky stuff to compete i guess clan wars is the next best thing for clans on there last legs.

Exactly. Clan wars will bash this community and only two or three clans will even go out anymore.

Yea bro action occurs everyday with crashing!!!

broccoli.

U talk a lot of brown sticky stuff yet I'm pretty sure your in a wheelchair in your dark room drinking mountain dew while u look at your miserable life and then to let go of that pain you come on here flame clans and people to increase your pitiful self esteem.

OT: Franco is #1 4ner so step off kid

You're using my avatar! #bigboys

Edit: Clan Wars would just destory the whole '2007' experience. That isn't what we wanted in the first place. I would however like someting like clans wars, not in the wilderness but around Castle Wars area (you know what I mean).

Guest Sudden KO

But it also stops clans like RD who are riddled with leaks, stops us from getting crashed.. im in favour of clan wars tbh.

Don't really like the idea. It will absolutely ruin the OSRS. Keep it original. ;)

So does being able to buy untradables back, fire cape protecting over whip and countless other brown sticky stuff, before we know, they'll add nex.

Only thing I really enjoyed about pre-eoc was preps, they were the only thing worth showing up to as you were guaranteed to get at least 3+ rounds of fun. It was also a good way to test the quality of your members, against that of other clans.

People went into Cwars was because everyone tried to crash them. The attitude of "haha u puzies u going into clanwars" basically stemmed from the idea of "fk sake, y we do dat, now dey having fun in cwars having a fight while we got fk all to do except go and spam brown sticky stuff." If there's no crashing, there's not really a need to bring it back.