Severance

Hug A Herb

no1 is ever gonna come help you @@Hug A Herb cos no1 likes you lmfao loner

You're acting as if I'm asking for help from any member/ranks. You've had 5 people trying to back your brown sticky stuff clan up yet all you have said is..

"ur brown sticky stuff"

"stay brown sticky stuff"

"pd closed"

"terminal closed pd"

"carnage closed pd"

"ur brown sticky stuff"

"imperial is brown sticky stuff"

"broccoli"

You're acting as if I'm asking for help from any member/ranks. You've had 5 people trying to back your brown sticky stuff clan up yet all you have said is..

"ur brown sticky stuff"

"stay brown sticky stuff"

"pd closed"

"terminal closed pd"

"carnage closed pd"

"ur brown sticky stuff"

"imperial is brown sticky stuff"

"broccoli"

these are the only things anybody knows u for

aka ur brown sticky stuff and unknown and people associate nothing good with you

ur dumb and bad tomato (pandemic)

also not a single 1 of us asked for people to come flame u on this topic @@Hug A Herb

not our fault the majority of people who viewed it thought ur dumb as fuck lmfao

tomato try again tomato

also tomato

tomato.

The majority being Severance ranks/members lmao tomato. Now hurry back and poke iPussy for help.

The majority being Severance ranks/members lmao tomato. Now hurry back and poke iPussy for help.

lets not forget victory and the dozen others who were ambush/TP before seeing the light who were also calling u a lost broccoli who was also delusional

also the only thing i would need obs to help me with in regards to you is carrying you down a flight of stairs you fat cunt

lets not forget victory and the dozen others who were ambush/TP before seeing the light who were also calling u a lost broccoli who was also delusional

also the only thing i would need obs to help me with in regards to you is carrying you down a flight of stairs you fat cunt

Victory is a carnage tomato, Toycar was the only tomato besides Jamz not even saying anything but "Liam lmaoo" 

u ok tessy?

Why would I care about an online game and it's community? Lmao df

you care enough to get attention the only way u know how by posting a mediocre at best troll topic that gave no amusement to anybody other than the amusement of smashing ur cauliflower skull in repeatedly

dumbass tomato try again tryhard