Severance

Hug A Herb

How can you fight a TEAM who've been around for year/s/? Newly made clan not well praticed in minis.

You can't if you're brown sticky stuff (which you are and were)

We managed to do it though :-P

ur just brown sticky stuff

brown sticky stuffter

I feel bad that cheese head tries to mass but cannot fully commit to it. I also went into your teamspeak with about 5 retards in it talking about how much marijuana they smoke god bless. Let's also not forget the highlight of carnage after all the closure of the clans leaving Carnage and MA I believe. 

Oh btw.. You needed help fighting Chaos and nearly got dicked you tomato.

You decided to start beefing with Carnage whilst it was in it's rebuilding stage (after @Dave` killed the clan), as soon as i came back you lasted 2 weeks broccoli.

You beefed about raping us on weekend but your last trips before closure were sniping our returners (same as terminal).

After it was just us and Carnage they beat us in the last prep and on the Saturday but on the Sunday we beat them pretty hard (any MA rank can probably confirm, they didn't post a topic or any videos). 

You tried to beef with cheeso, daddy victory came in and killed your clan. Learn Your Place

There's no point because this topic will become closed once slush sees, thanks for keeping the post count up.

Yeah give up pussy

You have no idea what level of submission you're going to be in, in 2 weeks time if you're this fuckin beta broccoli

You decided to start beefing with Carnage whilst it was in it's rebuilding stage (after @Dave` killed the clan), as soon as i came back you lasted 2 weeks broccoli.

You beefed about raping us on weekend but your last trips before closure were sniping our returners (same as terminal).

After it was just us and Carnage they beat us in the last prep and on the Saturday but on the Sunday we beat them pretty hard (any MA rank can probably confirm, they didn't post a topic or any videos). 

You tried to beef with cheeso, daddy victory came in and killed your clan. Learn Your Place

Two weeks? Lmao quit pulling brown sticky stuff outta your abused anal cavity you reject. 

Two weeks? Lmao quit pulling brown sticky stuff outta your abused anal cavity you reject. 

yes two weeks broccoli, first weekend i got the people back, second weekend i recruited all the DY kids and we steamrolled you. Remember the constant 17v24's in the wilderness man.