Severance

Hug A Herb

You okay? You still got bullied on multiple trips, I quit Ambush to start playing 07 before its closure I just thought it was funny that you think you're top dog when you've been smacked down multiple times on BattleScape.

u quit ambush? damn dropping out didn't do well for u did it 

btw it's not hard to go on trips & train on 07 at the same time [maybe for u cus u suck lol]

You okay? You still got bullied on multiple trips, I quit Ambush to start playing 07 before its closure I just thought it was funny that you think you're top dog when you've been smacked down multiple times on BattleScape.

like i said you openly teamed with ma only to get smashed whilst up 10-20 

we are top dog thanks tho

by the way, let's not 4get that jamz declined every single prep request, he then stepped down

then ambush moved to alotic

wat else u got 

u quit ambush? damn dropping out didn't do well for u did it 

btw it's not hard to go on trips & train on 07 at the same time [maybe for u cus u suck lol]

Battlescape was dying with like 50 people the last time I looked at it.

You literally have no idea what you just signed up for

Your first clan was Pandemic and you're proud of it and in the coming weeks you're going to wish your mum swallowed son

Actually my first clan Was Insanity, Pandemic wasn't the best and sometimes the members acted like tomatos but they still attended trips smacking Dynasty lmao.

Battlescape was dying with like 50 people the last time I looked at it.

You're the one who made a topic about it reopening though ;S

btw Pandemic tried to reopen on SW and failed lol (ur brown sticky stuff)

Plz don't tell me ur trying again (again again)

like i said you openly teamed with ma only to get smashed whilst up 10-20 

we are top dog thanks tho

by the way, let's not 4get that jamz declined every single prep request, he then stepped down

then ambush moved to alotic

wat else u got 

Yet I left before the closure you must have missed that under your fat eyelids you autistic fuck.

Actually my first clan Was Insanity, Pandemic wasn't the best and sometimes the members acted like tomatos but they still attended trips smacking Dynasty lmao.

Yeah point proven your first clan was literally on a private server and also a brown sticky stuff one (not as bad as Pandemic though lol you got perfected by Terminal brown sticky stuff retards)

You're bad and you should feel bad and you are also either going to do either of the 2 in the following weeks

A. Stock up on Xanax just to sign onto the Internet and be reminded of us

B. Forced to disappear (like Pandemic)

Have fun :DDDDDDD

You're the one who made a topic about it reopening though ;S

btw Pandemic tried to reopen on SW and failed lol (ur brown sticky stuff)

Plz don't tell me ur trying again (again again)

Lmao because a troll topic is so believable. 

i feel bad for u man

I feel bad that cheese head tries to mass but cannot fully commit to it. I also went into your teamspeak with about 5 retards in it talking about how much marijuana they smoke god bless. Let's also not forget the highlight of carnage after all the closure of the clans leaving Carnage and MA I believe. 

Oh btw.. You needed help fighting Chaos and nearly got dicked you tomato.

I feel bad that cheese head tries to mass but cannot fully commit to it. I also went into your teamspeak with about 5 retards in it talking about how much marijuana they smoke god bless. Let's also not forget the highlight of carnage after all the closure of the clans leaving Carnage and MA I believe. 

But you still lost to them, numerous times

?

arent u gonna reply to victory with ur prep wins vs carnage? o w8...

Yeah point proven your first clan was literally on a private server and also a brown sticky stuff one (not as bad as Pandemic though lol you got perfected by Terminal brown sticky stuff retards)

You're bad and you should feel bad and you are also either going to do either of the 2 in the following weeks

A. Stock up on Xanax just to sign onto the Internet and be reminded of us

B. Forced to disappear (like Pandemic)

Have fun :DDDDDDD

Actually my first clan was Zenith then after EOC I started RSPS just like the rest of the people who kept clanning lmao stay salty Pussyco.