Olympus Superior Sunday

Tom Valor

Foe wasnt open at the time Olympus just opened, foe was still closed, there's nothing like a "FOE" Teamcape, when the clan is closed.

its a team-30 cape Now Foe reopened, of course we will change our capes as soon as we move up to the higher tier clans.

I dont know who you are, probably a paki or something. Go fucking sell camel rides to Varrock for 500 gp ea you paki

how u gonna call man a paki, mans from london bruv. Keep talking more brown sticky stuff man will slap ur nan about.

If you didn't know.there's paki's in London. But obviously you're cauliflower. 

theres paki from what ever country you're from im guessing America. Bruv your a dirty rat and since there's pakis living in America mans gonna call u a pakiboy from now on. Paki bruv go clean ur turban u dumb dirty 4nr and stop speaking my language you wannabe. English was first spoken in england, as a citzen of the united kindom. I request you 4nr to stop speakin my language

Blacke, was on hi main all the time, then was with you on his pure @the last hit

- i services I

- I am cd, or whatever those re all your mains. dont tell me some main changed his name to JOIN CD lmao

I'm telling you you cant beat us in clan wars, you broccoli. this doesnt mean reps, because your ml is 22, you cant even do a prep, or you need to pull 100% of your ml.

Get youer facts right. I know your IQ is like equal to an ape, but still man, clan wars isn't only preps.

I'd love to set up an event with you, if you're not scared tbh. 

Just keep being the bitches. Your clan are dogs.

First off when you talk to me please make full sentences cause you sound like your still in 6th grade with your incomplete sentences.

Ok time to post more facts to prove that you're points are invalid.

We only had 2 events with olypmus and won them both. One was recorded and one wasn't. So your claims remain false.

theres paki from what ever country you're from im guessing America. Bruv your a dirty rat and since there's pakis living in America mans gonna call u a pakiboy from now on. Paki bruv go clean ur turban u dumb dirty 4nr and stop speaking my language you wannabe. English was first spoken in england, as a citzen of the united kindom. I request you 4nr to stop speakin my language

I'm on the floor xD

First off when you talk to me please make full sentences cause you sound like you're still in 6th grade with you're incomplete sentences.

We only had 2 events with olypmus and won them both. One was recorded and one wasn't. So you're claims remain false.

whatvr u on about, set up some more then or r u guys pussies lmao, p2p, f2p? what time. pls pull more than 15. go close already. Keep being the bitches.

I am not from america. lmfao. anyway, goodluck selling your camel  ride man, you dirty english paki ;) so you can pay your tea

First off when you talk to me please make full sentences cause you sound like you're still in 6th grade with you're incomplete sentences.

We only had 2 events with olypmus and won them both. One was recorded and one wasn't. So you're claims remain false.

bro u beat us in a mini w0w

whatvr u on about, set up some more then or r u guy spussies lmao, p2p, f2p? what time. pls pull more than 15. go close already.

I am not from america. lmfao. anyway, goodluck selling your camel  ride man, you dirty english paki ;) so you can pay your tea

Paki boy, what country are you from man knows your not from United Kindom, You= 4NR BOY. Just out of curiousty why are u still speaking my language. Stop speaking english speak another language gosh such a wannabe. First copied foe's capes and now speaking my language. I fucking hate wannabes

whatvr u on about, set up some more then or r u guys pussies lmao, p2p, f2p? what time. pls pull more than 15. go close already. Keep being the bitches.

You can flame all you want, but that's not going to change that facts I have provided you with today.

Paki boy, what country are you from man knows your not from United Kindom, You= 4NR BOY. Just out of curiousty why are u still speaking my language. Stop speaking english speak another language gosh such a wannabe. First copied foe's capes and now speaking my language. I fucking hate wannabes

I speak english, because this game's main langaue is english? this isn't life m8, you play this way too much

You can flame all you want, but that's not going to change that facts I have provided you with today.

Well, then prep / pkri / fight u lmfao.

You're basically ssaying, with us only having 1 event, that your clan was always brown sticky stuff, and only could pull like 5 to a mini once?

and that your clan iss completly irrelevant? 

close alrdy.

yh paki boy what i thought, just a wannabe, Keep speaking my language rofl reject.  #WANNABE BRUV MENTAL MAN LIKE 

you're an immigrant man, you orriginally spek liek durkalalalalallalala booom boom *explosion* language.

yeah dude. y u spek english? I peak it otherwise you couldnt understand me at all.

I speak english, because this game's main langaue is english? this isn't life m8, you play this way too much

Well, then prep / pkri / fight u lmfao.

You're basically ssaying, with us only having 1 event, that your clan was always brown sticky stuff, and only could pull like 5 to a mini once?

and that your clan iss completly irrelevant? 

close alrdy.

Considering we already beat you in p2p feel free to come on irc and get an event anytime with us.

Also send me a message on irc if you would like to take my English course. I'm available Mon-Fri 3-5pm. 

May I also ask why are you flaming?

First off when you talk to me please make full sentences cause you sound like your still in 6th grade with your incomplete sentences.

He may sound like he's in 6th grade, but you sound like you are in 5th grade and failing basic grammar. Not sure why you are trying to start a flame war when your entire trip was sniping other clans WHILE WEARING THE CAPES OF SAID CLANS. Pretty nh brown sticky stuff bro.

OT:Gj boys, good trip, thanks for the fights everyone :)

He may sound like he's in 6th grade, but you sound like you are in 5th grade and failing basic grammar. Not sure why you are trying to start a flame war when your entire trip was sniping other clans WHILE WEARING THE CAPES OF SAID CLANS. Pretty nh brown sticky stuff bro.

OT:Gj boys, good trip, thanks for the fights everyone :)

I have only stated facts here and no flame was intended.

Also it's not hard to edit someones quote, but that was a great effort.